• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are Dark Souls Mid-Tiers 6-C to Low 6-B?

Turns out, I screwed up on the old 6-C portion of the calc (6-C value is wrong), the correct result, as my second correction of the calc shows, should be the "At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B" value.

Turns out, I screwed up on the old 6-C portion of the calc (6-C value is wrong), the correct result, as my second correction of the calc shows, should be the "At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B" value.
So we should probably fix that, right?

Necro bump

I made my own blog anyway since no one bothered to put the correction in, DMUA accepted the normal KE end and so did Bambu, he said that DMUA's eval should be more than enough.

Last edited:
Now I need all hands on deck to edit the DS profiles to flat-out Low 6-B

I need a full list.

Last edited:
So what, you just need a hand going through the profiles? Sounds easy enough, I can lend a hand in a little bit. It's just deleting the 6-C rating and linking the new calc, right? Honestly surprised this hasn't been done yet considering it's been accepted for a couple months now.

So what, you just need a hand going through the profiles? Sounds easy enough, I can lend a hand in a little bit. It's just deleting the 6-C rating and linking the new calc, right? Honestly surprised this hasn't been done yet considering it's been accepted for a couple months now.
Pretty much.

I can help out. Same calc right? Just Low 6-B now instead of 6-C, likely Low 6-B?

I'll start from the bottom and we can meet in the middle.

Messed up a bit on some of the profiles that had "At least" ratings, I assumed those ratings would be null due to the calc being just Low 6-B, didn't know they showed to be stronger than it.

Also, is Chosen Undead's speed rating messed up? He's Hypersonic still.

Also why is base Nameless King High 6-C? He should be stronger than Gwynevere and Gwyndolin whom are both flat Low 6-B.

Also why is base Nameless King High 6-C? He should be stronger than Gwynevere and Gwyndolin whom are both flat Low 6-B.
The Nameless King is like the strongest Mid-Tier alongside Midir not counting the Protagonists, so it's weird seeing that he got put at High 6-C, yeah.

Chosen undead’s speed should be downgraded, it was changed without a revision. Also it is just straight wrong, Ashen one doesn’t move notably slower than lightning, he straight up doesn’t move at all in comparison to it, not even a cm.

Ignore my last comment, seems the speed justification was changed to look better, just didn’t notice til now.

Back