• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who is most powerful character composite human can beat

Is that him beating them though?

Technically the virus is the one doing the work, anyway the answer is not many, it'll end up as inconclusive for many as even if the virus gets to them they just punch him once and he's dead too.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Is that him beating them though?
Technically the virus is the one doing the work, anyway the answer is not many, it'll end up as inconclusive for many as even if the virus gets to them they just punch him once and he's dead too.
maybe he trap some glass cannon low 2-c and kill them?

Yes but a nuke is also killing the composite human so inconclusive. If there is a 2-C in Ap then we literally can't trap it, itll just break through whatever it's locked in.

Unleashing a bio or chemical weapon in the middle of a battle is a bad idea but let's say he does so, a considerably fast or strong character still met a a tie, simply punching the ground or throwing a pebble at them is enough to kill.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What? Its not a natter if being smart, its a matter of simply using your powers.
bioweapon and chamical weapon is no joke with long time prep deadliest trap will crafing and composite human will kill glass cannon

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
There's a bunch of strong characters he can tie with, beating and living is something else entirely though.
yes thatr why he is my favourite 9-C he is lord of prep

But even so with prep he only gets so far, he can't beat a tier 7 with a trap, there's nothing on earth that could stop them from tearing the trap open or if he drops a nuke he's killing himself too.

low 7-c with out prep maybe he is very deadly for glass cannon via ,radiation,heat,bioweapon,toxin gas

magnet etc he weak in raw power and hax fight but not prep fight

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya lost me, what are ya talking about?
some high tier lack hax and not immune to spacial attack he can beat them

composite human with prep vs 2-c haruhi=he win via sniper of surpire attack

composite human with prep vs 4-A god emporor of mankind=massive stomp

composite human vs 9-b goku composite human out skill and outsmart him

composite human vs 9-B angel of paradie=get haxxed to death

thank you so much

He can snipe Haruhi yes, not sure if itd be permanent buy he can do that.

Emperor shitstomps super hard.

In hand to hand combat Goku wins, even if he's 9-B he can still rip anm human in two casually, ya cant outskill that, weapons amd such could give human the win though

Don't know who the last one is.

What's the problem with using the same method that was used to defeat him or create another with the same base?

What? Pucci is like 300x faster than light in all his forms and superhuman to nigh infinite in his final form.

He blitzes hilariously bad and the person who poisoned him was also MFTL and to add to that Pucci wasn't killed by it, he had his head popped like a balloon all over the ground.

Plus the only reason he didn't retreat and get away from the poison was because he was grabbed and was pinned by Weather Report.

Newestfighter said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya lost me, what are ya talking about?
some high tier lack hax and not immune to spacial attack he can beat them
composite human with prep vs 2-c haruhi=he win via sniper of surpire attack

composite human with prep vs 4-A god emporor of mankind=massive stomp

composite human vs 9-b goku composite human out skill and outsmart him

composite human vs 9-B angel of paradie=get haxxed to death

thank you so much
whats stoping haruhi from making it never have happened? we don't even know if her power stops working if shes killed. also killing her might would end the world so composite human dies to, or the world aligns in such away that he allways misses his shot. she manpilates both space and time not to mention reality warping once again.

the Emprah protects and yes he would shit stop the hell out of Composite human he delt with basiclly Composite humans the entire time when making the Imperium

Goku vs any COmposite human is still a stomp Remember Goku took out the Red ribbon army when he was a child

i don't know who the last one is

whats stoping haruhi from making it never have happened?

Because she is dead.

we don't even know if her power stops working if shes killed

We do not know, that's why she stay dead.

also killing her might would end the world so composite human dies to

How do you know that? since the battle take place in other world, not the world of Haruhi.

so your saying me in real life vs the strongest i can beat? without weapon its magikarp, stop laughing, i mean it, splash is weak in the pokemon verse, but likely needing peace in real life, and tackle and flail, but with counter punches, and its small size, you may trip from a tackle, just kick back, with weapons its... varies, its likely between 10-C and 3-A weapons, just transport a weapon from a verse to real world and boom, what is the strongest with weapons i would think of in the real world? a water gun, just, you know, those guns, the strongest thing it can beat is, charmeleon, cyndaquil, onix, and graveler, a metal pole is, dunno, maybe some tier 10? its the weakest weapon in the real world that is tier 9-C, since some poles cant even beat 9-C guys, while a wooden bat can beat 9-C

Magikarp actually is rather strong, it can blow a hole through a person with splash and leap mountains, although you can beat it with the right weapons. Onix has been shown being hit by water, it's weak to it yeah but a spray wont harm it.

And by water gun, if ya mean a water cutter or high pressured water jet then yeah, those are rather dangerous.

We don't know the full potencial of humanity so it's hard to say but in ten years CH could be able to make dozen of 6c nuke and worldwide chamical weapon

with water gun i just meant something like water manipulation weapons in the real world, just stuff like that, and if magikarp is really strong, how can regular humans eat him, but atleast i can beat him with kicks and fists (im 9-B without hax, so i would do it, if nessesary i allways can use my hax, making me unknown tier, but if its a human, i think he needs weapons, a knife would one shot, because its made to slice fish, such as magikarp)

Back