• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

where's does kinesis and other powers come from?

okay what i'm trying to say is.

when someone does some kinesis like pyro, hydro, electro, poison, etc.

where does the manipulation come from. Source? (and no i'm not talking about what their manipulating. i'm talking about the kinesis it's itself. where does it come from that allows the user to control these properties they want?

is the kinesis from them or does it come from the outside source?

i feel like every power. i need to find where the source is from. (and if this kinesis source is from something sentient. your probably at the mercy of that sentient thing)

even gods for some reason use outside sources (why would they need that. Wouldn't the source be from them. why use outside source?) (also what if these sources were created by them. The creation power that lets them create these sources. what's the source for their power of creation.?)

P.S.

there's another thing that's bothering me. Transcendent powers. so you transcend things so those rules no longer apply to you. but technically don't you still have the rule of transcendence?

you transcend because of a rule that lets you transcend. (somewhere in totality there's something out there that let's you transcend things. even if you transcend rules your still following a rule that lets you do that)

Depends on the verse. It depends heavily on that actually, not all verses will have the same explanation for how powers work and some don't have any. Some verses perform their powers via an outside source, some from their own, etc. You have to figure that out yourself since you didn't specify anything in particular.

Depends on the verse. It depends heavily on that actually, not all verses will have the same explanation for how powers work and some don't have any. Some verses perform their powers via an outside source, some from their own, etc. You have to figure that out yourself since you didn't specify anything in particular.

yeah. maybe the mortals their powers come from some source. maybe the gods bestowed it.

but it makes me wonder. where the gods power comes from. i mean if they created these things where did their creation power come from.

if the series has a supreme being who is a tier 0 then there needs no explanation as being omnipotent you can do whatever you want and he is a eternal being so all sources come from him. and the sources make up the supreme being.

You are asking questions about powers from powerlisting here? Idk how to respond tbh, since I don't understand the question?

You are asking questions about powers from powerlisting here? Idk how to respond tbh, since I don't understand the question?

what i meant was transcending powers like transduality from our wiki. i mean you transcend things but where's the source of that that lets you transcend duality?

all things have rules/sources shouldn't they. I mean if you had a superpower like you could transcend rules. wouldn't you still be under a rule (as in you could transcend the rules of reality but only because there's a rule/source that lets you do that)

Not really, you are talking about abstract stuff that's is made to be beyond our comprehension, even acausality type 4 would be hard to understand and perceive IRL, and it is a common and not complex power to get, so imagine transduality, BDE, etc.

Also that would make that other rule the big one, above all the others.

Back