• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where would Persona scale with SMT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says, where does Persona scale without SMT?

Does Persona still get Immeasurable speed with SMT scaling and do they still get concept/information/mind/soul based attacks without SMT?

There is no without SMT. They are the same verse. That’s why it’s under one verse now. SMT scaling is Persona scaling, Persona scaling is SMT scaling. Simply put.

There is no without SMT. They are the same verse. That’s why it’s under one verse now. SMT scaling is Persona scaling, Persona scaling is SMT scaling. Simply put.
Doesn't SMT and Persona use different cosmologies? Reddit says that Persona and SMT being connected is flawed and Persona's cosmology is a lot weaker in comparison. I can copy and paste some comments.

I'm still new to this series, I just got SMT Nocturne.

Doesn't SMT and Persona use different cosmologies? Reddit says that Persona and SMT being connected is flawed and Persona's cosmology is a lot weaker in comparison. I can copy and paste some comments.

These Reddit links have been debunked countless times on this site, pay them no heed.

These Reddit links have been debunked countless times on this site, pay them no heed.
"Consistent? You serious? Not only are they inconsistant as hell within each other, they straight up don't work when put together (otherwise what the **** are the devas doing in P4 and 5? Shouldn't they be sealing the Expanse? Why is there no demon coming out when Yaldabaoth merges both realms? Where tf is YHVH, he certainly wouldn't just do nothing wathcing some demiurge born from humanity do whatever. Why has no demon tried anything in general? Why do the realms not look the same between games if they are? Why are Persona feats so dogshit if they scale? List goes on, point is it doesn't work)"

One of the comments but uh I don't know how to respond to this because I know nothing of the series.

The verse has on site cosmology and explanation blogs. Most redditors have a frankly, inaccurate, and misconstrued interpretation of the series, despite the myriad of evidence to suggest Persona cosmologically exists within one of SMT’s universes.

Like Milly and I said, the cosmology blogs on our sites have vast explanations that kill all of these redditors' arguments dead in the water. Not to mention that their site standards don't match with ours and vice versa, so it would be foolish to apply whatever they say here.

It's not our verse that has to go through this either. God of War is yet another great example that has been shitcanning age-old misconceptions and arguments for the hell of it.

If your only response to arguments is to post random Reddit links, I think it's time you should read the Reddit posts as well as the cosmology blogs to form your own opinion instead.

Like Milly and I said, the cosmology blogs on our sites have vast explanations that kill all of these redditors' arguments dead in the water. Not to mention that their site standards don't match with ours and vice versa, so it would be foolish to apply whatever they say here.

It's not our verse that has to go through this either. God of War is yet another great example that has been shitcanning age-old misconceptions and arguments for the hell of it.
I mean to be fair most of the stuff are things the average fan don't have access to and/or are obscure

I mean to be fair most of the stuff are things the average fan don't have access to and/or are obscure
At the same time they'll go out of their way to disregard them as being "non-canon" or so, or resort to vague leading question WoGs to satisfy their own views on the verse ratings instead of asking only for clarification regarding what already exists. Hell, they might even go so far as to hatch nefarious schemes to ban people from their site and pin the blame on mods as some sort of sick game. There's a reason we don't allow Reddit links on either the CRT forum or the Q&A forum without it getting the necessary vetting in the General Discussion Thread of those specific verses.

1. The original poster of that, SuperBearNeo, literally lost to Ultima (a mod on here) when he was confronted on his claims. Pretty simple.

2. If you’re expecting us to find and concede every person on Reddit with a differing opinion than us—no. Not only is that madness, but it would save you infinitely more time if you read the explanation blogs already put in place for those kind of questions.

1. The original poster of that, SuperBearNeo, literally lost to Ultima (a mod on here) when he was confronted on his claims. Pretty simple.

2. If you’re expecting us to find and concede every person on Reddit with a differing opinion than us—no. Not only is that madness, but it would save you infinitely more time if you read the explanation blogs already put in place for those kind of questions.
And 3.

There is literally no point to bothering with off-site stuff.

Ah yes, the same dude who had issues with Tier 2 GoW but then conceded and then blatantly plagiarized the blogs that WGA and Kep made which I, Planck, Gilver, Obi, Glassman, Dienomite, Mister6 and a few others retrofitted with new lore materials.

on discord??
Yeah.

Ah yes, the same dude who had issues with Tier 2 GoW but then conceded and then blatantly plagiarized the blogs that WGA and Kep made which I, Planck, Gilver, Obi, Glassman, Dienomite, Mister6 and a few others retrofitted with new lore materials.
Didn’t know. Have no issue with the guy, I just think he’s misinformed.
And 3.

There is literally no point to bothering with off-site stuff.
I like arguing, I like providing people wrong, but I also understand the insanity of it.

Tbh I would only disagree with tier 2 GoW because I like Asura's Wrath more

im also the same person whod rather Yu and the Investigation Squad be stronger than the Phantom Thieves please make the next crossover soon Atlus

Didn’t know. Have no issue with the guy, I just think he’s misinformed.
He got permabanned from here for blatant plagiarism and destabilization as per Bambu's thorough google docs going through the entire matter. And then had the audacity to accuse us of stealing shit from him.

Best not to speak about him regardless in any case.

TBF Reddit downplays verses in general, I saw a comment that said Persona is street level and SMT is small building level and caps at town level with "outliers"

and most notably Bunkerman and Kazuya prota says Joker is superhuman level???

Reddit not only downplays, they now have pathological hate for how we rate our verses and will go out of their way to be ******* disingenuous about the source material of said verses.

Reddit has some shitty arguments for downplaying SMT/Persona including:

- Characters die to guns

-Yaldabaoth isn't at least 2-B because he dies to an attack powered by a city level of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back