• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER

Before we start, most of my cosmology is depicted as a triangle. It doesn't necessarily mean most of my cosmology is literally a triangle, it's simply a map to help others comprehend what my cosmology is truly like.

The Triangle:

The bottom left side of the triangle is Material Domain. It is where all of Reality exists. All infinite multiverses, universes, dimensions, and simply every dimensional structure you can think about. The Material Domain essentially uses Modal Realism.

The bottom right side of the triangle is the Nonexistent Domain. It's the complete polar opposite of the Material Domain. If the Material Domain is where everything exists, then the Nonexistent Domain is where everything doesn't exist. It also includes all impossible structures and worlds and everything that pretty much defies logic itself.

Everything I just mentioned should, of course, use Extended Modal Realism because the bottom half of the triangle not only has all possible worlds and structures, but also all impossible worlds and structures.

Now, the upper half of the triangle is the Supernatural or Abstract Domain. It transcends both the Material and Nonexistent Domains to the point where they both vanish into nothingness in comparison. It also transcends the concepts of space, time, and dimensions. The Abstract Domain is where everything abstract and the supernatural exists. Ghosts, Demons, Gods, Angels, and even the Afterlife. Since they transcend the concepts of dimensions and space, they can be present in the Material Domain and technically interact with us without us being able to perceive them due to our incapability of perceiving things beyond the concepts of space, time, and dimensions.

The Conceptual Plane:

As the name above suggests, the conceptual plane acts as the framework for the Triangle. Not only do they all encompass the entire triangle, but they also transcend thereof, the same way that the Supernatural Domain transcends the bottom half of the triangle. Considering there are an infinite amount of structures inside of the Triangle based on what I mentioned previously, there's also an infinite amount of concepts by default.

Now here's the fun part: Not all concepts are equal. Some may be more fundamental than the others, and others may not. For example, the concept of shapes is more fundamental than the concept of circles for obvious reasons.

The Essence:

Finally, there's the Essence. It's like a source that encompasses everything I just said. It serves as a framework and source for everything, and it's the main reason why everything we know of exists in the first place. To keep it simple: think of the Essence as like Ki from Dbz, but instead of existing inside of every person, it exists everywhere and serves as the source for literally everything. If the Essence doesn't exist, then so will everything, the same way that the triangle exists because of the conceptual plane.

It transcends the entire conceptual plane the same way the latter transcends the Triangle.
The Essence also comes with endless levels. To the deepest depth of these endless levels is where the true, perfect, and absolute version/form of the Essence exists.

P.S. I'm not a native speaker, so I apologize if my grammar isn't that good.

Back