• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What would this be?

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
We have three characters.

Character A and B are fighting, B mentions a new power. He touches A's arm and it vanishes.

Character C then notice his pictures of Character A have change, Character A has one arm in them. Even childhood pictures of A still shows he has one arm.

Also Character A doesn't seem to realize he ever had a two arms and B made it vanish but C does.

What would this be?

Either some form of time manipulation, causality manipulation, reality warping, or void manipulation. Don't know which. Probably one of the last two.

Reality Warping and Causality Manipulation both look possible to me. I would go with Causality Manipulation, Reality Warping seems to broad for this and could lead to confusion.

If character B's changing the past to affect the present, that would likely be a form of causality manipulation.

Character C (or his memory at least) might have minor acausality, assuming other people's memories change to fit the new past.

Maybe this should be closed, my question was answered. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

B has Causality manipulation, existence erasure of the arm, C has some form of acausality possibly just their memories though...

Back