• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What to do?

Captura de Tela (24)
"You see, he said that he has the power to destroy a galaxy, does not mean that he would destroy in an instant. There was a Head canon there, another that the EP G if I'm not mistaken is FIller, just like DBGT and another, Kame with 100 of Pl destroyed a moon with a Kamehameha, Freeza with 500,000 destroyed a planet 10x denser than the Earth ( Planet Vegeta) without any effort. Now imagine billions or even trillions of fighting power ... The Goku SSJ3 is multi-galaxy buster men, if he use all his power in an explosion can take up two galaxies facinho, DBS Goku nor will I use it because it's appeal Of more, only the impact caused by the clash of blows between him and Bills threatened the universe." What to do with someone like that?

The db wank and saint seiya downplay... Take my advice, save your sanity and don't debate on youtube, i stopped trying to over a year ago, all you will see is wank and downplay, with stuff like limitless superman and saitama, and db is the strongest series, and people who think db can beat saint seiya. No matter what you do you can't change these peoples minds, just wasting your time.

you're actually debating on youtube? i dont wanna sound vulgar but nearly EVERYONE on youtube are ******* morons. youtube is full of dbz tards and opm tards that think goku and saitama can solo marvel and dc. if you say "the beyonder can beat goku" a swarm of dbz tards will start calling your mother a ***** for saying that. dont waste your time debating on youtube.

typical dbz tard on youtube: "hurr durr GUKU CEN SOLO FACKING WEAK ASS MARVEL FACK YOU!!!!!"

its literally pointless. i literally lose brain cells when reading these youtube comments.

LMFAO. this guy thinks ssj3 goku is multi galaxy because of trillions of fighting power...

to go from planet level to multi galaxy you would need to be like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x stronger. not just a trillion. what a legend.

seriously tho, vs battles is literally the only site thats not full of dbz and OPM wankers who claim goku/saitama can solo the omniverse.

Back