• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier would you put these feats at?

There's these obscure eroge games called Shrift: Devil's Office and Monster Girl Quest: Paradox and I'm curious what tier the strongest characters would end up in. All the following links are SFW.

The weakest of these characters is an Abyssal god called Abaddon. He eats most of the Shrift cosmology and remakes it in his image. While he does this he also crashes your game, corrupts your system save and reprograms the game's start menu so you can't access your saves. Shown here in this YouTube video. You then see the aftermath here. In said aftermath you the player, who is referred to as The Intervener, along with two other characters of equal power to Abaddon go and rescue the main character.

To give a brief explanation of the Shrift cosmology... The lowest level of reality is the game world. The game world is the Shrift application on your PC. Every game world is a multiverse made up of infinite universes all of which have separate space-time continuums. Above the game worlds are the real world and the demon realm. These are parallel to each other existing on the same level of reality but so far away from each other it's been stated they'll never be able to interact. The real world is exactly what it sounds like, it's the real life world where the player resides with one difference, that being that the real world is also an infinite multiverse like the game worlds. The demon realm is the same way and is where all of human mythology resides. So there's an infinite amount of Thors, Zeus, Hera, etc. This is confirmed very explicitly as You see two Hecates from different demon realms interact. The one exception to this is God and Satan reside above the demon realm and there's only one of them.

Above the demon realm and real world is multiverse space, the abyss and heaven. The abyss and heaven exist parallel to multiverse space while multiverse space itself contains the demon realms, the real worlds and all of the game worlds of which there's an infinite amount since they branch from the real worlds. Abaddon eats everything below multiverse space.

Abaddon then fights another character called Samael, beats him initially, but Samael reaches a new form that grants him fate manipulation which instantly one shots Abaddon and restores all the worlds.

After this another abyssal god called the Old One shows up and attains Samael's fate manipulation power since the two of them are linked. The Old One is then defeated in one blow by a Monster Girl Quest character called Runaway Luka. The Old One does survive due to his fate manipulation power but he's so weakened afterwards he can barely move.

I think it's also worth noting that since these are basically cutscene battles we do get damage figures for these for all that's worth. Samael deals about 900 million damage a hit with his attack that's stated to be able to destroy all worlds. Runaway Luka does over 1 septillion damage when he hits the Old One with Lagos Magia.

A bit of background about Runaway Luka. Runaway here means that he left his own fictional verse and became unbound from the plot. (This is a canon crossover event between Shrift and MGQ.) After the battle with the Old One Cleo Adra, one of the gods of MGQ, just teleports into the Shrift verse and very unceremoniously executes Runaway Luka for breaking cosmic law. Despite his dummy level of power she just one taps him like he's total fodder and has no powers whatsoever.

I would get into the specifics of the MGQ cosmology, but as far as I can tell it's smaller than Shrift. I don't know if this matters but Cleo Adra has been stated to be a conceptual god, (She's literally nonexistence.) that can rewrite the laws of physics and change concepts at will. She's also above beings that see the concept of time as fictional.

So finally getting to my specific questions...

What tier would you put Abaddon, Samael, Runaway Luka and Cleo Adra at based on these feats and statements? To be extra clear I'm not planning on making a page for any of these characters. This is purely to satisfy my own curiosity.

All I know is MGQ was 2-A when it had pages here (They eventually got deleted since the eroge genre is considered taboo here) don't know about the other game tho.

Tbh I'm not even sure if "just" talking about eroge content is even allowed here (Even if the links/topics are SFW).

All I know is MGQ was 2-A when it had pages here (They eventually got deleted since the eroge genre is considered taboo here) don't know about the other game tho.

Tbh I'm not even sure if "just" talking about eroge content is even allowed here (Even if the links/topics are SFW).
Tbh I didn't know about that, though I'd assume it's fine since a mod had to approve my post due to low post count.

Concerning the rating, I bet the 2-A rating was from when Black Alice blew up an infinite multiverse. This new lore with the Shrift crossover is ultra recent, (Like a couple months ago.) so I doubt the profiles here would have had any of that unless they were recently removed. And these characters are many levels above what Black Alice has shown.

Monster Girl Quest and similar adult content are not allowed on the Wiki under any circumstances for reasons I'm sure you can guess for yourself.

Monster Girl Quest and similar adult content are not allowed on the Wiki under any circumstances for reasons I'm sure you can guess for yourself.
I see. I was not aware. My apologies. Though that does raise the question of why this post was approved by a mod lol. I can delete it if you want.

Also if I may be so bold as to ask, why is Shinza Bansho allowed on the wiki? Paradise Lost and Dies Irae are eroges.

Last edited:
All ages releases + non sex-centered plot
I get your point, though I would point out that Paradise Lost never got a SFW remake like Dies Irae did. And while the original MGQ did have a plot that was maybe like ~30% about sex, the plot of MGQ: Paradox has nothing to do with sex at all.

Though I'm kind of wondering why this post is still here after a mod expressed disapproval. I'm kind of just waiting for it to be deleted or to be told to delete it lol. I'm really not trying to cause trouble I swear, I'm just trying to figure out where to place these feats. (Because I don't understand the tier system very well past 3.) I'm pretty sure these characters would qualify for either Complex Multiversal or Hyperversal based on the narrative transcendence and viewing a multiverse of real worlds as infinitesimal but trying to get more specific than that hurts my brain.

Back