• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the best option for an image host?

Hi. I've recently stuck down the rabbit hole for a doujin fighter and information is hard to come by. If I was to find any new information on translated dialogue or developer interviews, what's our best way of retaining it? I know Discord and Imgur as businesses have given up on being de facto image hosts, but do we have any better options outside of slapping things onto a wiki blog post?

Back