• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is dies irae pantheon?

There isn't much known about the game now (only that it is similar to Fate/GO and that it will be produced by Light and Super Appli).

As for the whole plot of the game...well it seems to be some kind of Throne war (Yay 1-A war) but that's all i got for now

Alterslayer said:
Virtually in game, everyone will be more powerful than before, seemingly general there will overcome the incomprehensible Taikyoku. Is all i know for now
I think that's vague u need a specifc scan for this

Alterslayer said:
Virtually in game, everyone will be more powerful than before, seemingly general there will overcome the incomprehensible Taikyoku. Is all i know for now
Overcome taikyoku? Anyway you can show or prove this?

Back