• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is/could be the name of this abilities?

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
1) Learn every martial art/combat style after watch it at least once.

2) The ability that none attack will hit you, as long as it is in your line of sight

3) Each wound that you produce to your enemy, will never heal, regardless of their level of Regenerationn

Medaka manipulation XD

In all seriousness, it would probably be called "Instant Skill Mastery", a form of probablility manipulation, and anti-Regenerationn respectively.

Yamatohime said:
1. Talent
Although in some way you're right, I'm more curious about the name of a superpower to analyze, store and carry out the combat style (or a specific technique)

AidenBrooks999 said:
Although in some way you're right, I'm more curious about the name of a superpower to analyze, store and carry out the combat style (or a specific technique)
It is mostly called Eye of the Mind, ability to analyze, adapt and counter enemy skills and abilities. As well as use useful parts of them yourself.

Promestein said:
Eye of the Mind is a Nasuverse term
Nah... It is supernatural ninja hype term. =)

P.S. As for power mimicry - it is more powerful than described ability. Since you can actualy copy everything.

Is it making enemy miss that attack or makes an user dodge it or it reflects that attack. As attack is just forced to not hit a target it is not nulifead as it still can have an effect on area or other targets

Basicaly I can do this with some reality warping or spatial manipulation. Like shield in fron of me that auto deflect, absorb or nulify attack.

So its neiter absorbtion nor nulification as the attacks still has an effect but on envionment not in the target. Attack is just forced to move into another place. So i guess its form of spatrial manipulation. Or simply telekinesis if attack is physical.

Back