• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happened to the narutoforums calculations?

They have not been deleted, but you need to be a member and have at least 25 posts in order to view them.

Relying on Narutoforums, seems to be a bit problematic right now. Is there a solution to this problem in the works?

Also I have noticed that some Naruto Forum calculations are used even when even their whole comment section was against the calculation. It makes me doubt if Naruto Forum calcs are even credible. They seem to often heavily abuse pixel scaling even in series that are not known for keeping things the same size.

RageComment said:
Relying on Narutoforums, seems to be a bit problematic right now. Is there a solution to this problem in the works?
Also I have noticed that some Naruto Forum calculations are used even when even their whole comment section was against the calculation. It makes me doubt if Naruto Forum calcs are even credible. They seem to often heavily abuse pixel scaling even in series that are not known for keeping things the same size.
I can't think of a single series where the creators explicitly state the size of everything and are obsessed enough to scale everything perfectly in every single scene.

12cheeper said:
I can't think of a single series where the creators explicitly state the size of everything and are obsessed enough to scale everything perfectly in every single scene.
This is precisely why I think NarutoForums is one of the least credible calc'ing sites I am aware of. It is just my opinion, but I do not trust them.

Kepekley23 said:
Dismissing something because of its source or a previous context.
Humans tend to do this all the time though. If someone who is always wrong, stands up to give you a lecture, it is unwise to sit there and listen to their lecture. If something has an awful track record it must do something to prove that it is worth listening to. Even if it may be correct this time, it's previous failures weigh too heavily on its reputation.

We will replace the Narutoforums calculation links when Kavpeny and Ryukama simultaneously get the free time to organise the project. We will either use Wayback Machine backups, or copy the calculations to blog posts here while giving full credit to the original calcers.

Back