• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What ability is this except Creation?

He created a universe where x event never happened. The history of the universe is exactly the same before x event. What ability is this except Creation?

Seems to me like History/Fate Manip to me. They're rewriting the timeline of a universe such that a specific event (in this case, event x) never occurred, while everything else remains the same as before that event. This is based on my interpretation and I could be wrong tho.

He created a universe where x event never happened. The history of the universe is exactly the same before x event. What ability is this except Creation?
I'm going to guess Causality Manipulation since you're essentially taking the cause and effect out of the equation by removing an event (which is cause and effect). Causality Manipulation is a finicky ability to deal with, so I suggest reading up on it before doing a CRT on it (since apparently the wiki wants you to do CRTs on very controversial abilities): https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Causality_Manipulation?so=search

Back