• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What abilities and tier do we get from this?

If we have an higher entity that is the source of all fictional worlds, but those worlds are considered illusions or dreams and are also referred to as another reality or universe, what abilities and tier would we get from it?

If we have an higher entity that is the source of all fictional worlds, but those worlds are considered illusions or dreams and are also referred to as another reality or universe, what abilities and tier would we get from it?
Aight now first does the character see this worlds as fiction that means does the char have R>F? If so i believe in 1-A and bde type 2

dont eat me uwu
live-ralsei-reaction-v0-9ek1ji9upumb1.jpg

If they don't view the worlds as fictional, and aren't said to be the creators of them, and just the source, then nothing really.
It's a strange concept, but the source isn't the creator of those worlds. Instead, it's a human dream, idea, and illusion that created them. If you want to wake up or escape this world, you need to face the gaze of that entity which is beyond them. Also, what humans gaze upon isn't the true form of that entity; it's likely a manifestation. From what I know, it exists beyond lower reality, and lower reality is nothing to them.

Back