• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Watchdog man likely higher

I'm considering just remaking the thread (again) since the people who disagreed haven't come back and even read the new arguments, and nobody is paying attention to the thread anymore
this should have been over with on the first day but it's been streched out to like half a month already

Sorry I unfollowed the thread a while back. What's the current consensus? Especially since the 7-Bs are now Low 7-B.
well nothing has changed in the votes besides damage really, but there was still an ongoing exchange
although somehow it seems like watchdog man now already scales to at least low 7-B somehow, so I'm gonna have to recheck the scaling chain to see what made it change, since iirc it's just the same scaling except at most 7-B would become at most Low 7-B
but basically it's the same argument in that being stated massively stronger than garou warrants an upscale, and him having held back warrants an another upscale
same goes for speed, in which he'd be at least massively hypersonic+ likely higher since he blitzed garou while holding back

Ok I looked into it and I think do-s just scales directly to low 7-B now cause of the disciples and amai mask and royal ripper or something idk
so instead of at least low 7-B it would be at least low 7-B, likely higher for watchdog man
although I think that means darkshine should also be scaling to likely higher? As well as the fact that someone forgot to give bug god the "at least" rating in 2nd form even tho the justification itself is an upscale from his previous form

Is fine ig.
ok cool, I just need to get lordtracer's word again then

Have fun during the Ban ☕.
I did 🗿
Honestly, wouldn't this be a little redundant, as he's already classified as At least Low 7B?
it seems some scaling changed from when the OP was made
it seems that garou upscales from high 7-C, which as far as I'm aware is the same thing as him being low 7-B since that's the value he's downscaling from anyways
the new formatting is weird but, it would be adding a likely higher for the same reasons as before, it makes the upscale more significant so it's not really redundant

Back