• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WARNING! LOUD AUTOMATIC MUSIC! Lyle VS Sans

Sans wins through being comparable to a multiversal enemy (Chara), thus taking AP advantage. You should specify tier here, and equalize speed.

JESUS CHRIST THAT MUSIC YOU WA SHOCKED ME

Though I do hope you guys include the links to profiles next time. Anyway... no clue right now because I have no clue.

@Drag-O-Drawgon No. Sans's attacks ignore durability allowing him hurt 2-B beings and he is a glass cannon but he can just dodge all of her attacks (unless he gets tired)

@CoreOfimBalance OH SORRY ABOUT THAT! xD I'LL PUT A WARNING IN THE TITLE! I tired to but there was this annoying glitch that kept happening preventing me from doing it. I'll try again

Pfft was mostly joking, but hmm, well I guess that's fair. Sides linking them that way is fine enough.

Anyway voting Lyle for unlimited stamina and teleportation being the key to winning.

Peppypony said:
@Drag-O-Drawgon No. Sans's attacks ignore durability allowing him hurt 2-B beings and he is a glass cannon but he can just dodge all of her attacks (unless he gets tired)
@CoreOfimBalance OH SORRY ABOUT THAT! xD I'LL PUT A WARNING IN THE TITLE! I tired to but there was this annoying glitch that kept happening preventing me from doing it. I'll try again
Oh. Then Lyle would probably win due to reasons stated by CoreOfimBalance.

Probably the quickest match I've ever had! xD

Didn't even last for 24 hours. I'm not complaining, just surprised that's all.

Back