• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warframe CRT No:4. Hax Addition Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Oro = Resurrection for Operators (type 4 and 8 Immortality). As stated by 1 of the developers themselves Steve Sinclair, describes the Oro as something "which represents the resurrection ability of Tenno and other enemies that Teshin is most concerned with". Now i am unsure whether that's simply type 4, or type 8 too since they are reliant on the oro to resurrect, so for as long as they have the Oro they can resurrect. (The oro can be absorbed by other tenno)

2) Speed feat = Umbra reacts to sentient laser. Now idk if this would give more than the already existing speed stat, i believe it is a noteworthy mention. Here's the feat.

3) Synthesis Scaner = Information Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Information Analysis, BFR, Clairvoyance and Deconstruction (they already have info analyze). The synthesis scanner is part of the warframe's standard equipment used to gain intel on any target it scans, but unlike codex scanners it doesn't just scan the target to gain all information on him, but it also deconstructs him into information/data and sends it to the Sanctuary to store it and then create clones of these targets should it need to through the simulacrum (clones are not combat applicable most of the time, since there are combat applicable specters, but we'll talk more about those below). Here is a link to a target getting scanned.

4) Same abilities, except for Info Analysis and Clairvoyance for their, capture method. + Absorption. They can similarly absorb a target without the need for scaners. Here's a target getting captured.

5) More standard equipment like team health, energy, ammo, shield storages, scanners (synthesis scaners as well), fishing spear, mining equipment and more imma see what else is useful. fireworks ovo and most importantly specters of themselves and enemies. Specters are exact copies of something that can be used to fight along side the warframes. Specters can be done to create copies of warframes or even enemies that have been scanned or that you have blueprint specters for. So virtually any enemy who you have full information on can be created as a specter (by information i mean details only info manip would give you). Though through game mechanics bosses seem to be unable to be made into specters (can't find specters for them or spawn them in the simulacrum).

6) Arcanes. These include some minor buffs like dmg buffs, speed buffs, nothing major but it'd be nice to have to complete the profile.

7) Channeling = Physical EE. We have listed Channeling in the notable attacks and equipment but i forgot to add Existence Erasure as a power. Since the target gets erased on every particle into nothingness it qualifies for EE.

8) Non-Physical Interaction = Can interact with souls, ghosts, block and deflect light, void energy etc. Pretty self explanatory. Void energy can corrupt souls, they can block void energy, light beams etc. So they can interact with non material stuff through their abilities and other things.

Ok then that's 1 agreement. I messaged four other warframe knowledgable members and am currently waiting for their input.

I hope more stuff doesn't come up after this for warframe. Im seriously getting tired of all the editing, reworking and revising, and i don't mean "tired" as in "annyoed" i mean actually physically tired. xD

I don't agree with Existence Erasure at all, Channeling is just a damage buff and has nothing to do with existence erasure.

And i'm pretty suren Non-Physical Interaction varies from frame to frame.

Yeah, but channeling does end up completely desintegrating the body, which is Physical EE.

Not exactly, all frames can interact with stuff like energy and ligh and void energy can interact with souls. Im not talking about specific abilities, but rather their traits. Example: Not all warframes have soul based abilites like Nekros, but all warframes can interact with souls since they all use void energy, the same energy that nekros uses to punch souls out, and the same energy that corrupted the souls and mind of the grennier turning them into corrupted.

Non Physical Interaction doesn't fall under energy based on what I can see on the page so only Nekros would get it off the top of my head. The power to interact with intangible or non-corporeal beings. Users can both see and interact with intangible, or non-corporeal, abstract, and nonexistent life-forms and entities, allowing them to make physical contact and possibly cause harm.

Also Existence Erasure, you need to prove that they're completely erased which you posted no evidence of. I see nothing that proves that they're killed past vaporization to atomization.

"intangible" or "non-corporeal". You think you can just go out on a beautiful sunday morning, grab a ray of light and tell it "scram". No cus it's not a physical thing. Elemental interaction does fall under it, same for physically interacting with energy. And then again Void Energy, the basis for "all" powers in warframe, interacts with souls.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Looking at it now, i'm actually confused as to how you got existence erasure.
Channeling
You can see the bodies end up into an "energy-like" form. The same thing as the energy being used to empower the channel. You're turning someone from a physical body, to literal scattered energy. That's enough for EE since he no longer has a physical body, but is instead transformed into just energy and not something corporeal.

Firephoenixearl said:
"intangible" or "non-corporeal". You think you can just go out on a beautiful sunday morning, grab a ray of light and tell it "scram". No cus it's not a physical thing. Elemental interaction does fall under it, same for physically interacting with energy. And then again Void Energy, the basis for "all" powers in warframe, interacts with souls.
I'm just telling you what the page states which is only about life forms. I'm pretty sure not every energy manipulator has non physical interaction.

You would still need non physical interaction to interact with energy and souls. Careful im not talking about "manipulating" energy, since that's hax. Im talking about physically interacting with energy through something that's not hax. That is true for all warframes, same for the use of void energy.

2) No, I've replayed that scene so many times to check this. Umbra doesn't react.

7) Its vaporization of the body. Also this isn't important since channeling is being removed from the game in Melee 3.0 soon.

Agree with the rest.

@IMade

2)"Umbra doesn't react",What? You can literally see him standing with the sword to his side and then the sentients fires their lasers and then he is doing the blocking animations and ,well, blocking the lasers aka reacting.

7)Agree with the vaporization part but channeling isn't leaving yet, it's gonna stay during phase 1 of melee 3.0 and whenever it is "removed" it probably won't change anything since DE said it will be swapped out with a "devil trigger" mode but for Warframes.

You realize that if you slow down the vid you can see that the lasers fire and Umbra doesnt move. Umbra moves after the lasers hit his Exalted Blade. Plus, we can't say these lasers are light speed.

I trust IMade's sense of judgement. The parts that he did not reject can probably be applied.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
7) Its vaporization of the body. Also this isn't important since channeling is being removed from the game in Melee 3.0 soon.
Hmm vaporization? Even though the body it transformed into seemingly energy. Also what would vaporization be as a power?

I agree that channeling is more vaporization

also no arcane I already have ptsd of being price gouged for energize and grace

Paul Frank said:
I agree that channeling is more vaporization
also no arcane I already have ptsd of being price gouged for energize and grace
XD don't know the feel sorry. I threw pve in the garbage bin long ago. xD

Ok, however similarly to other CRT's. I don't think i will be able to update all the profiles, not on my own that is. I can handle a select few personal favorites like:

Wukong

Limbo

(I could also help with Inaros, but it will take more time as i'd have to add more stuff to the profiles, stuff Wukong and Limbo already have)

Is some experienced other member willing to help out?

There is also something i'd like help with. Warframe profiles are extremely lengthy due to the fact that they have powers and abilities from mods, weapons, archwings, companions, auras, and resistances from each, in addition to their basic and lore based powers. That makes the profiles pretty hard to read and understand. Is there anything that can be done to reduce the workload to read their profiles. The most complete warframe profile right now is Limbo, so use that profile as basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back