• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainous 4-B Battle Royale (Speed Equal)

Jeez I don't know these profiles are huge, if I had to choose it'd either be Death Phantom or Twilight Xemnas. Do know that this decision was solely based on the profiles, because I don't know any of these characters.

hmmmm This is hard. Thing about Lucemon is that his sealing hax is pretty powerful for a 4-B seeing as it's strong enough to seal a 2-C. But, these guys have other things...

Cuteness won't save your from these guys. Turning them into Sprites on the other hand....That's what Piedmon can do.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Cuteness won't save your from these guys. Turning them into Sprites on the other hand....That's what Piedmon can do.
They wont take him seriously and... bum!!!!

Well Lucemon sadly can't transform....If he did then he'd haxstomp horribly.

Piedmon is still better imo.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well Lucemon sadly can't transform....If he did then he'd haxstomp horribly.
Piedmon is still better imo.
I thought Piedmon's profile said he was galaxy level

Back