• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viewing realms that transcend the concepts of space and time as fiction

This might be a dumb question, but in cases where an entity or realm views another realm (call it realm B) which transcends the concepts of space and time as fiction in a book, movie, painting, etc, wouldn't that fact that realm B is contained and bound by the book, movie, painting, whatever be a contradiction of it being unbound by the concepts of space and time, since that book or painting would be bound by space and has a defined shape? How is it even possible to have Reality>Fiction transcendence over a realm that transcends the concepts of space and time?

Last edited:
No I dont mean how their represented in our stories, I'm confused on how having Reality fiction transcendence over realms that transcend the concepts of space and time would work, since that would mean the realm should be bound to a book or something (which is bound by space) in the higher reality.
Actually no it still a fiction it is real for b but it is stil fiction for we
Sorry, I dont know what you mean here.

Back