• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Cell Saga) vs Amygdala

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I hate that thing and I assign Vegeta to kill it. Because I told Vegeta about it, he has knowledge of its existence. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Amygdala
Vegeta by jimbobox-d5jpbx3

I think I'll go with the guy that has immortality, reality warping, invisibility, and regen vs the guy that just spams energy blasts and punches.

Jjp7123 said:
Oh wait, NVM. I think Amygdala could reality warp Vegeta out of existence and win.
Amygdala never showed the ability to warp things from existance but it does have passive invisibility and passive mind hax

WeeklyBattles said:
Jjp7123 said:
Oh wait, NVM. I think Amygdala could reality warp Vegeta out of existence and win.
Amygdala never showed the ability to warp things from existance but it does have passive invisibility and passive mind hax
Vegeta we be able to see it if he's aware of it's existence, and is resistant against mind manipulation, since he was able to resist Babadi's curse.

Very close. It's almost a coin toss, but I think Amygdala wins with high difficulty, mainly because he can induce Frenzy simply be being looked at, and Vegeta didn't show resistance to mind-control until the Buu saga. But this is Cell Saga Vegeta. Additionally, it was still just resistance and not full-blown immunity. Babidi's attempts to mind-control him still affected him to some degree. The difference between Babidi's mind control and Frenzy is that the latter drains health rapidly (or rather, the Frenzy meter builds up and instantly takes a chunk of health ones it's full).

Now while Frenzy is building up in Vegeta, he'll still be able to attack, and he has the advantage of True Flight, and Lightning Manipulation, the latter being a minor weakeness to Amygdala. It's clear that most of Vegeta's ki attacks have electrical effects, most notably the Final Flash. I think Vegeta will be able to do major damage to Amygdala at range with ki attacks before he succums to Frenzy. Amygdala is left standing at the end, but with major damage taken.

Jjp7123 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Jjp7123 said:
Vegeta we be able to see it if he's aware of it's existence, and is resistant against mind manipulation, since he was able to resist Babadi's curse.
This is Cell saga Vegeta, Vegeta never showed mind manipulation resistance until the Buu Saga, and even then he's not 100% immune to mind manipulating effects as Babidi's mind control still affected him a bit (Sorry Meleenium i kinda stole your description).

This is Cell saga Vegeta, Vegeta never showed mind manipulation resistance until the Buu Saga, and even then he's not 100% immune to mind manipulating effects as Babidi's mind control still affected him a bit (Sorry Meleenium i kinda stole your description).

Alright, then I think I'll go with Amygdala for Meleenium's reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back