• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was having a bit of connection trouble (School wifi being garbage) while making this, my bad

How far up in 8-C is Valtr, I know Valter is 5 Gigajoules scaling from Bolting. Anyway, I'm voting for Valter via flight and durability negation.

Oh, I did not see that. In that case, I switch my vote to Valtr via range and healing.

It's your pick; it's not necessarily a stomp either way, but it does have a clear cut outcome either way also.

Its via blood vials, which can heal the user from damage even after being impaled through their torso by large harpoons through thrir torso or head

Switching to Valter again, via flight, durability negation, and projectile resistance; mostly for durability negation.

Mid-Low is regenerating from wounds that normally cause scars. And yeah, could regenerate if Peirce hit the abdominals or something, but if Pierced through the heart, brain, or neck; that's deadly. Would needs something more like Low-Mid to regenerate if struck from those spots.

Mid-Low? Valtr CAN heal from being impaled through the brain, as well as the torso multiple times, basically anyone who has access to blood vials can

Edit: Just looked a the page, noticed the mistake, its Low-Mid, not Mid-Low

Edit 2: So i may have made a...slight error with the blood vials in BB, they grant Low-Mid, but i accidentally gave everyone Mid-Low, my bad, i get those mixed up a lot ^^;

Oh LoL; You guys really like making me switch my votes back and forth. Anyway, switching back to Voltr again via Regenerationn. Though, Valter could still kill him if her manages head decapitation, but that's a little hard to do with a spear compared to a sword or axe.

Speaking of which, since 5 Gigajoules is on the upper half of the 8-C tier range; shouldn't both characters have a "+" sign at the end of their tiers?

Because Valter likes to drag out wars/battles, Valtr wins. Valtr can renegerate health with bloodvails, basically negating all damage dealt to him (within reason). He can dodge-roll which gives him a slight moment of intangiability and also to reposition (Maybe not intangiability in this case, but his speed is high enough to reposition easily). Valtr's overall speed is also higher, which means he can back off easily, heal and return to the battle. Having Low-mid Regenerationn, if Valter manages to get a strike in, Valtr can easily regenerate it with a single blood-vail. Furthermore, Valtr being a skilled spear wielder, I'd say he has that advantage over a simple "Lance user".

Valtr also hits slightly harder, and his spear can be transformed into a circular saw, which he can hold out and stunlock the opponent in a place of constant death. Even if Valter uses his armor/shield to try to defend, Valtr's saw can wear it down. Having a significantly higher lifting strength as well, Valtr can just pierce Valter and throw him, eventually wearing him down to K/O or death

To be fair, Valter doesn't really job much in an actual fight (except against Seth, but that was literally only to drag out the war, and Valter quite easily won that fight), Valter isn't going to be dragging on a war here, especially considering there isn't one in this fight (and I doubt Valter would really find Valtr to be someone who could potentially make enough of a difference to drag out a war, in all honesty)

And in terms of skill, he casually beat Seth, who should be the finest knight in Renais, and he's also one of Grado's generals, so by that alone he should have a good amount of skill

In terms of AP, they both scale to lightning

Votes counted:

Valter - 1(?)

Valtr - 4

Yeah, all the 8-C GBA Fire Emblem characters should have a "+" sign added to their profiles.

Back