• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Utopian Prime Downgrade/Revision

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So how how do you want to change his statistics?

Mountain Level for the stuff above, and being superior to his prime. Maybe much higher for the Earthquake.

Okay, but it would probably best to get the feats calculated to make certain.

Still, you can remove the carrying presents feat (and the scaled statistic), and add the new examples in the meantime.

If there are other characters that are scaled from him, they should be adjusted as well.

I'll do so.

I don't think there is, but i'll see.

The edits have been completed. Once/if the calcs are done, a potential tier change can happen, so i'd like to ask if this thread can remain open for such time?

Back