• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Yhwach's Abilities

Hi everyone, this time I'm going to upgrade some of Yhwach's abilities

The first point I want to convey is about ability, namely Futen Taisatsuryoo

This ability allows the person who uses it to control darkness and the user of this ability can turn people into Nothingness and even Rebirth is not tolerated by him.

Of course this Futen Taisatsuryoo is actually Ichibei's power, but in this case Yhwach managed to make Ichibei's power helpless and even managed to take it where Yhwach stated "my name is Yhwach and I will take everything from you"

this may sound like a flowery word but it is not, because in the case of ichibei against yhwach at the same time he had taken ichibei's ichimonji

That's all my explanation, does this meet the criteria for Yhwach to get void manipulation and resistance to void manipulation as well as negation of immortality type 4 because ichibei stated that "rebirth will not be tolerated"

nvm, i disagree

seems like flowery word, clearly the bald dude likes to say flowery word and is not a credible source to use about his abilities.

Yhwach comment about how every abilities he come to know come to his side and can't do him damage is either Reactive Evolution that makes him resist to every abilities he knows, or basically power null

nvm, i disagree

seems like flowery word, clearly the bald dude likes to say flowery word and is not a credible source to use about his abilities.

Yhwach comment about how every abilities he come to know come to his side and can't do him damage is either Reactive Evolution that makes him resist to every abilities he knows, or basically power null
but the main point is about void manipulation not the resistance, what do you think about it?

Considering how we treat even his Sternritter powers that have statements, i don't think its going through it can also be interpreted as flowery anyhow, after he said that he basically just blasted Ichibe to bits and the resistance stuff was already RE/Nulled by the almighty so he didn't really tank it.

Considering how we treat even his Sternritter powers that have statements, i don't think its going through it can also be interpreted as flowery anyhow, after he said that he basically just blasted Ichibe to bits and the resistance stuff was already RE/Nulled by the almighty so he didn't really tank it.
but the main point is about void manipulation not the resistance, what do you think about it?

I don't think that this seems very literal.

Definitely not enough evidence for Void Manipulation.

This ability allows the person who uses it to control darkness and the user of this ability can turn people into Nothingness and even Rebirth is not tolerated by him.

Of course this Futen Taisatsuryoo is actually Ichibei's power, but in this case Yhwach managed to make Ichibei's power helpless and even managed to take it where Yhwach stated "my name is Yhwach and I will take everything from you"

this may sound like a flowery word but it is not, because in the case of ichibei against yhwach at the same time he had taken ichibei's ichimonji

That's all my explanation, does this meet the criteria for Yhwach to get void manipulation and resistance to void manipulation as well as negation of immortality type 4 because ichibei stated that "rebirth will not be tolerated

That's all my explanation, does this meet the criteria for Yhwach to get void manipulation and resistance to void manipulation as well as negation of immortality type 4 because ichibei stated that "rebirth will not be tolerated"
Is this real?

If you can prove and convince others he did take Ichibei's abilities then sure

but Ichibe's Futen Taisatsuryoo is accepted as existence erasure cause it will reduce Yhwach to "nothingness"

you can maybe give him Limited void manip for conversion to nothingness if you take his words literally.

but for void manipulation resistance the target needs to resist several criteria's of void manip

but Ichibe's Futen Taisatsuryoo is accepted as existence erasure cause it will reduce Yhwach to "nothingness"

you can maybe give him Limited void manip for conversion to nothingness if you take his words literally.

but for void manipulation resistance the target needs to resist several criteria's of void

but for void manipulation resistance the target needs to resist several criteria's of void manip
but that's all there are feats, maybe if void manipulation is rejected it can be used as feats for existence erasure, and also Yhwach maybe get Power nullification to existence erasure, because he make ichibei's abilities helpless ,like the feats I gave above he can make the abilities he sees in the future his own + he has also taken the power of Ichibei in the picture

it will get resistance against EE, and I don't see that there is a void manip

and void manipulation cannot be equated with EE even though there are similarities if they meet standard terminology

lol you put you're reply in my reply so i can't Reply @ it.

(but that's all there are feats, maybe if void manipulation is rejected it can be used as feats for existence erasure)
It's already considered Existence erasure.

(and also Yhwach maybe get Power nullification to existence erasure, because he make ichibei's abilities helpless ,like the feats I gave above he can make the abilities he sees in the future his own)
he already has Powernull and Yhwach counters Ichibe's claims after by saying his almighty Negs it all, if he didn't have that he wouldn't be able to resist it.

he has also taken the power of Ichibei in the picture
the interpretation is pretty shabby he just blows Ichibe up and seeing as he nevers uses Ichibe's ability i don't think you're gonna get it accepted here.

it will get resistance against EE, and I don't see that there is a void manip

and void manipulation cannot be equated with EE even though there are similarities if they meet standard terminology
Yes, i just said if you take Ichibe's words at face value you could get Limited Void manip im just reading that from the conversion to non existence criteria.

lol you put you're reply in my reply so i can't Reply @ it.

(but that's all there are feats, maybe if void manipulation is rejected it can be used as feats for existence erasure)
It's already considered Existence erasure.

(and also Yhwach maybe get Power nullification to existence erasure, because he make ichibei's abilities helpless ,like the feats I gave above he can make the abilities he sees in the future his own)
he already has Powernull and Yhwach counters Ichibe's claims after by saying his almighty Negs it all, if he didn't have that he wouldn't be able to resist it.

he has also taken the power of Ichibei in the picture
the interpretation is pretty shabby he just blows Ichibe up and seeing as he nevers uses Ichibe's ability i don't think you're gonna get it accepted here.

Yes, i just said if you take Ichibe's words at face value you could get Limited Void manip im just reading that from the conversion to non existence criteria.
Alright, maybe I'll revise Yhwach's ability regarding power nullification of existence erasure through the future

Agree

void manipulation and resistance to void manipulation as well as negation of immortality type 4 because ichibei stated that "rebirth will not be tolerated"
Erasing to the nothingness stage is not altering people to wear, but erasing because he stated that Futen Taisasuryo rejects what is called reincarnation (his feats mean to kill/erase)

this may sound like a flowery word but it is not, because in the case of ichibei against yhwach at the same time he
For me its just flowery words

Back