• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

soulusboy

He/Him
By extension, this will upgrade the Black Knight as well

I suggest varies at least 4-B possibly up to 2-A as a rating since we know the blade can vary and amp its wielder based on how impure someone is and how negative their emotions are (I'm not saying the wielder is amped to 2-A, just the blade itself) - King in Black: Black Knight #1 and Black Knight Curse of the Ebony Blade #3 respectively

Redirects a blast from Zeus - Avengers #285

breaks a sword made by an EXTREMELY casual Beyonder who does use his powers to amp his own sword (I'm aware this one is likely unquantifiable or PIS, it's just here to be noted) - Avengers #261

Knull covets the Blade, Knull himself is 2-A and he created all black which is 2-A, and says the ebony blade is a world-ender mortals can barely comprehend - King in Black: Black Knight #1

Mister E claims the blade could kill/harm Knull - Symbiote Spider-Man: King in Black #2

Last edited:
The Zeus feat requires us to assume Zeus can somehow generate 2-A thunderbolts.... which honestly is pure nonsense.

This isn't some unspecified mystical energy, or some force reinstated to be of cosmic scale (like gamma radiation), regular ass thunderbolts shouldn't be assumed to be 2-A, by default. Zeus can be 2-A, sure, but it's not like everything he ever does is 2-A.

Rest, are hypothetical tiering, which we don't list, unless someone makes an Ebony Blade weapons profile.

I think it deserves a "likely higher" key but I don't think 2a is warranted with what's shown

Nah, again, unless Ebony Blade ITSELF is getting a page, Black Knight has no reason to scale to Ebony Blade, to that extent.

Back