• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universe = World Question

It's said that the enemy of the character is the universe, and this character comes from another world or planet.

Jon shook his head after a moment. “There are no enemies. My enemy is another universe. ”

When he heard his mentor mention “another universe”, Angel subconsciously ordered the mute servant to leave, even if the mute servant was unable to speak, just as a precaution, whenever his mentor talked about his “past”, Angel would let the mute servant leave.

When it comes to his mentor’s origin, Angel still finds it unbelievable.

Jon comes from another world, or another planet. Because of a certain accident, Jon crossed over from his homeworld to this foreign land.

After Jon came through, he was saved by Angel’s father, and everything that had followed after the event was as expected.

Angel did not believe in the idea of “crossing”, but as Jon taught him more and more exotic knowledge and help establish his understanding of the micro and macro world, Angel had become a believer. Because the knowledge Jon taught him, although they are only empty concepts and have no basis of real knowledge accumulation from practice, had allowed Angel to do his own calculations and create his own data to verify, one can already tell how valuable this knowledge is if applied. This information is far beyond the current level of education that the Canary Empire can provide.
But then he talks about the world having an consciousness, and because he comes from a different world, he gets this disease. Because it's not someone born on world.
“Do you believe that the world has a consciousness?”

Angel was dazed by the sudden question, and pondered for a moment before carefully answering: “Is mentor referring to Gaia Consciousness?”

Advertisements

Gaia Consciousness, there was naturally no such concept in the Canary Empire, and there was no such thing as Gaia, the mother of the earth. Jon told him of the concept of Gaia Consciousness. At the time, he just listened to Jon’s explanation and treated it as a fairy tale from another world. How could he know that Jon would suddenly ask such a question at this time.

“A similar concept.” Jon slightly nodded and said. “Before, I was a man of pure science. Even if someone had said that the logical end of science was God, I would never believe them. But in this world, I feel more and more of a change that is slowly affecting me. Of which a part of it has to do with the idea of ‘Gaia Consciousness’. ”
Jon looked towards the distant mountains. “My body, after arriving in this world, has always felt an inexplicable exhaustion. I asked my bio chip to fully test my body for any abnormalities, but there were no signs of disease, that is to say, I did not get sick. ”
“What caused you to become like this?” Jon murmured to himself, then he shook his head and smiled. “You asked me that question six months ago, and I couldn’t answer at the time. But… as I am about to go to my grave, ‘it’ seemed much more relieved and gave me an indirect understanding regarding the ‘source’ of my illness. ”

“Source? ”

Angel looked at Jon quizzically. “Similar to the concept of Gaia Consciousness I asked you about earlier, I’m guessing… the world may have a huge collection of consciousness, with a cold and indifferent operation, it excludes all exotic souls, and is the consciousness of this world. And I, with this sickly body, may be done in by it’s masterpiece. ” Jon turned to Angel and said: “In short, the reason my body became like this is just a matter of acclimatization. Because I don’t originate from this world at all. ”

He calls his enemy the universe, and here he clearly implies that the World he's on is his enemy, the title of the chapter is also "Multiverse Traveler".
So, worlds=Universes?

Back