• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ungalo limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something bothering me about this guy, in the tiering it says that he is "Unknown", so apparently, this means that his power (Bohemian Rhapsody) is what makes the difference between him and everything.

Naturally, Ungalo is a human, a normal human with common strength, vision, etc. so he is basically a 10-B character according to this tiering system, this is different however with his fictional characters, who can apparently reach much, much beyond that, what is even more interesting, is that the characters summoned by Bohemian Rhapsody, can also create and bring to reality "Original" fictional characters from another fictional character.

As shown with Van Gogh drawing a character who can specifically kill all the fantasy heroes

Example

I've been in some debates, and one of the users said that most probably, he wouldn't be able to summon fictional characters who are clearly omnipotent, Azathoth, The Primal Monitor or Undoubtedly First. Who are clearly Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent because he can't control the sheer power of these beings or because they are much superior than him.

If that was the case, he wouldn't be able to bring Spiderman, Raoh, Kenshiro or most importantly, Astroy Boy who in this site is cited that he can reach a maximum of Low 5B, clearly a difference of 5 tiers between the Robot Kid and Ungalo.

Naturally, depending on the fictional characters summoned, this could be the strongest stand ever or the worst stand ever, its only weakness is that the Stand doesn't have an specific form, so Ungalo can only rely on the fictional characters summoned as natural.

This power is similar (kinda) to the one shown from Gremmy (Bleach), but the thing is that apparently, Gremmy powers have shown limits, and it was also demonstrated that the power may also affect negatively the user.

BR has shown no specific limits, so in the end, it comes to one simply question, if this power is able to summon "Fictional Characters" from any kind, no matter what manga/anime/book/movie, etc. is, does that mean he is able to summon characters who have the three Omni Powers and use them, or not?.

Just to clarify, I won't be in Ungalo side nor in favor, all i want to know is the exact limits of the power, and if possible, changing his tier from Unknown to a Specific Tier according to a civilized discussion, I've been known to annoy an user from this site, and as such, my sincere apologies, I will not repeat that again, but i would like to have a better understanding of the powers of certain characters, specially the ones whose nature is really ambiguous or hard to determine.

Ungalo cannot summon anything higher dimensional as all characters he brings to life are still composed of paper. That seems like a pretty clearly defined limit. To my knowledge, BR never showed the ability to transcend basic 3-D existence.

Aren't content revision threads banned until the AP revision ends , i will temporarily close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back