• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should be simple enough for a quick justification (We should have a self-evident Stamina thread to...)

On Yogiri's profile, he has this stamina feat.
Stamina: Athletic up to Infinite (While normally Yogiri felt hunger and need to sleep. In special circumstances, it was stated that his power is limitless and he can exert himself to wander forever[100]) | Infinite
The scan simply states that "his power is limitless and he will wonder forever I'm, sure."

Not only has this no direct correlation to stamina, as it may as well just be a be like the saying "He will wander around aimlessly forever" It doesn't indicate that he will legit walk forever without resting or eating, simply that he will continue to move about until he finds his object. The other feat is simply talking about his power being limitless, without any more context. This is simply an NLF to assume that it has infinite energy or power.

Now let's not even begin to talk about the ending with "I'm sure" indicating it is someone believing that to be the case, not even a confirmation or trustable source. To make it even worse, the earlier description talks about how this is a one-time thing, and he normally is affected by hunger and sleep.

Conclusion
His infinite Stamina feat is extremely unreliable, and it is a one-time statement, made from an unreliable source.

Proposal
His Stamina gets changed to "average" for his normal key and "Unknown" for his last key unless we have a better feat to replace it with.

Votes
Agree - @Armorchompy (Thinks a likely rating is better than a full one, but wouldn't mind removing it entirely), @AbaddonTheDisappointment (Removal seems fine),
Disagree -
Neutral -

Last edited:
That context of that statement was specifically aimed at the question if he would exhaust himself if they left him alone , so it applies to his stamina

However if the source in question is not too reliable, a 'possibly infinite' might be better

That context of that statement was specifically aimed at the question if he would exhaust himself if they left him alone , so it applies to his stamina

However if the source in question is not too reliable, a 'possibly infinite' might be better
So an unreliable statement, that is extremely vague, that is a one-time thing, that comes from an unreliable source that isn't even sure if it's true themself deserves an "possibly infinite" stamina rating? Wow...

I think an Average | Unknown wouId be fine, at best we couId add a possibIy infinite to this

Given the fact that right after the question wouId he exhaust himseIf, the other character said, he does Iove his sIeep, does seem to impIy otherwise for the Iatter

AdditionaIIy, the term used is Wandering forever, not working or exerting himseIf forever. Wandering means traveIIing, and something Iike traveIIing forever can aIso be achieved by someone with immortaIity type 1.

Even more so, what are the chances that the character stating his power is IimitIess is reIiabIe? Because from the Iooks of it, it seems to be one of his foIIowers or something Iike that, from the fact that they addresses this person as Iord, and weII, subordinates often tend to be overexaggerating many things about their master or higher-ups based on their own personaI beIief.

So count be as agreed

So an unreliable statement, that is extremely vague, that is a one-time thing, that comes from an unreliable source that isn't even sure if it's true themself deserves an "possibly infinite" stamina rating? Wow...
Not sure what the point of this antagonistic tone is, as I don't even follow the series

But as I said, the response he gave was on context of the question asked

Whether the statement or the person is unreliable or not for whatever reason not said here, I assume that will be dealt with by the supporters

But simply going by the conversation posted, it was an answer in response to a question about his stamina

Agree also what about the gods they literary have infinite stamina without scans. The Celestial Foundation infinite stamina for transcerding time 💀💀 without scans wouldn't have been better to put all this in one thread

I dunno, the statement here is clearly that he can go around and exert his energy forever. It is an assumption so I think it'd be better as a likely than a full rating but I wouldn't remove it.

I agree with the thread.

Furthermore, Ultimate God stated himself that Yogiri had below average athletic capabilities. It would be contradictory with one of the highest instance of knowledge in the verse to assume he somehow has "infinite stamina" but has "below average physical capabilities". It's not even the only instance he was seen as a "regular human".

One doubtful "infinite stamina feat" vs "multiples proof of Yogiri being a mere human". Seems clear to me.

Back