• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UlforceVeedramon Vs Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is the type of match I like. A rarely used Digimon character. Thanks Mugen :)

Anyway. Ulforce wins this because with his regen and resistances along with the fact that he can still decapitate Darkseid. He would win in the end.

Darkseids omega beams have the superior range and versatility and if darkseids omega beams are so powerful the only people capable of surviving his erasure from them are beings protected but the source wall itself(i.e. Superman and others.) not to mention his omega beams can send anyone he wants to through different parts of time.Also dark said here has the edge in fighting and combat experiance. His powers over life and death and the omega effect will give him the win here. His opponent won't even be able to get near him with darkseids omega beams constantly hitting his target from any direction.

Edit:BTW darkseid has the ability to ressurectting himself if he is killed. A abstract Being Like the spectre wasn't capable of putting him down. So this ulforce character isn't gunna have a better chance either.

"Resistance to Existence Erasure, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation."

" Regenerationn (Low-Godly, Can regenerate faster than instant-deletion attacks)"

Also I knew there was a reason I was gonna vote inconclusive at first.....Forgot about resurrection that fast.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Resistance to Existence Erasure, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation."
Theirs commas separating the powers so I could not tell he had those kinds of resistance.

Also those abilities seem very subjective, you need to explain to me(and write on the page) what level of resistance he has resisted, also where did they come from. Just because he is resistant to these abilities does not mean he is immune to these abilities. Darkseids powers have affected the likes of cosmic to abstract beings and the omega effect that grants these powers has the ability to erase or send back beings through time who have high resistance to powers like these.

The long and short of it is this: They've survived the plethora of hax brought upon them by the Demon Lords on a common basis and even resisted the effects of a weakened Zeed.

Couple things, one i see that this character and the other digi Knights have strong resistance with hax. however it's not enough for Ulforceveemon to survive here's why.

only a very small handful of beings and objects are capable of surviving his full omega beams power like superman and wonder woman's bracelets. The reason superman can at all survive in the first place is because the [the Source itself ] deems him to important in the universe to die from it. Any other being cannot survive darkseids full powered omega beams effect and in this case while the Digimon has strong hax resistance, it won't be capable of surviving the effects and thus is the reason i say darkseid wins this despite the Knights resistance.

How many of these people actually resist that stuff? Because the Knights have survived battles with people who ca cancel out eve Mid-Godly Regen. And these guys are also unaffected by not only Existence being erased, but reality as a whole.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How many of these people actually resist that stuff? Because the Knights have survived battles with people who ca cancel out eve Mid-Godly Regen. And these guys are also unaffected by not only Existence being erased, but reality as a whole.
I don't know the full list buts it's very very small, only beings protected by the source can survive the full power omega beams.

His omega beams are literally no joke, he casually erases any being that he wants and than ressurectting them later at his beckon call as a form of punishment. Can traverse through space and time at will with them. Not to mention you can't escape them once he has targeted you.

Don't even get me started on the Omega sanction. Let's just say it traps beings in a series of alternate realities, each worse than the last.

Can you show me the ones who had a resistance, otherwise this sounds kinda NLF-ish. Pretty much only 1-A's can beat him due to this.

Yeah, but his beams are really not that special compared to the stuff the Knights have resisted. Based on what his file gives us. Not only that, but the Royal Knights can casually tear open portals into other worlds. Most Digimon do that daily. Not to mention the Ulforce brings back UlforceVeedramon before faster than instant erasure attacks.

Can you show me the ones who had a resistance, otherwise this sounds kinda NLF-ish. Pretty much only 1-A's can beat him due to this.

I already explained superman can survive this but only becasue the source deems him to important to the universe to be erased. Anything that isn't an abstract being(like for example the spectre has survived the omega beams but he's also the literal manifestation of Vengeance for God.) or is deemed important by the source, will not survive the omega beams. It's not hard to grasp and it's not NLF as I've listed out limits to what it can and cannot erase.

Yeah, but his beams are really not that special compared to the stuff the Knights have resisted. Based on what his file gives us. Not only that, but the Royal Knights can casually tear open portals into other worlds. Most Digimon do that daily. Not to mention the Ulforce brings back UlforceVeedramon before faster than instant erasure attacks.

What they survived is impressive, but like(it's hard to explain if you don't read enough comics to understand darkseid and the power he wields.) Compared to the omega effect and darkseids omega beams. What they survived is not enough.

Also iirc( I'd don't read or watch Digimon at all this all strictly memeey from past comments of darkanine explaining some other Digimon characters existential erasure.) the attack you are referring to was a sword that erases the data of Digimon. So it makes sense that ulforce could regen the swords attacks that was erasing his body parts and stuff, quite impressive regen speed right there. If I'm wrong that it wasn't a sword but instead a large blast or something that covers Ulforceveemon in erasure blast energy or something than that's very impressive and all. But based in the scopes of darkseids full omega beams erasure abilities and their limit to what they can't erase, this character won't be able to regen from his beams.

I already explained superman can survive this but only becasue the source deems him to important to the universe to be erased. Anything that isn't an abstract being(like for example the spectre has survived the omega beams but he's also the literal manifestation of Vengeance for God.) or is deemed important by the source, will not survive the omega beams. It's not hard to grasp and it's not NLF as I've listed out limits to what it can and cannot erase.

No that just means that a 1-A protected a character who doesn't have a resistant to Existence Erasure protection. Again how many of these being he erased were resistant to these powers?

Also iirc( I'd don't read or watch Digimon at all this all strictly memeey from past comments of darkanine explaining some other Digimon characters existential erasure.) the attack you are referring to was a sword that erases the data of Digimon. So it makes sense that ulforce could regen the swords attacks that was erasing his body parts and stuff, quite impressive regen speed right there. If I'm wrong that it wasn't a sword but instead a large blast or something that covers Ulforceveemon in erasure blast energy or something than that's very impressive and all. But based in the scopes of darkseids full omega beams erasure abilities and their limit to what they can't erase, this character won't be able to regen from his beams.

The same Royal Knights have stood in the midst of not only Existence, but reality itself getting erased as if nothing is even happening. They have survived Zeed(All Royal Knights scale resistances btw) who erases, mind, body, soul, existence, nonexistence and concepts.(It's on Zeed's file as well) Also the scope does not seem so impressive to me. You stated that Superman only survived due to the Source. Just because the Source stopped it =/= The Source is the only thing that can stop it. Based on what you've told me, he's only erased characters with no resitance to this stuff. Supes was saved by a 1-A. But that does not mean only 1-A's can stop it. So as of now, I'm not seeing this impressive scope. Again, show me characters who have a natural resistance to this stuff. Please, I don't want to be a guy downplaying a verse.

@Dragon master a brief description of the Omega Effect(the energy that makes the omega beams happen.) its described as a force of entropy, perhaps a destructive side to the often creative nature of the Source.

It's literally a multiversal force of energy that darkseid has full control over. Anything darkseid hits it with will be neither alive or dead. Erased in reality and only darkseid alone can bring them back if he so desires. The Omega effects themselves supersede what the knights can handle.

I don't have any Darkseid scans on my phone(where I'm typing.) and I'm not gunna be home any time soon(out of town.) any scans you want you'll have to reasearch or ask maybe IDK ant or matt about if they have scans. The only Beings I know that have survived the omega beams(do not remember if it was full powered or not.) was specter and anti moniter.

Any other characters darkseid wants dead have been erased. Superman is legit just protected by plot. Wonder woman's bracelets were able to deflect the beams with her bracelets(forged from the Zeus agies shields.) but I don't remember why she was able too. I do know the beams weren't at full power.

It's fine you are asking questions as you should when you don't know a character well enough(like I did with the digimon character.)

However Like I said, the powers of the omega beams are on another level than what these knights are what I believe capable of(technically, based on what I read from the blog if it's unknown how they survived the attacks from zeed, wouldn't that be chalked up to pis, but I digress.) the omega effect that darkseid wields is a power that rivals abstracts entities..(hell true darkseids form is a abstract.) I'll discontinue debating now as I have other things to do ATM. But my win overall still goes. to darkseid.

He has this as 3-A Darkseid correct. Ypu are basically saying he has the power of a 1-A. Nothing has really been shown.

Again you are not explaining who had a resistance at all. You are only saying a character was only protected by a 1-A which does not mean. You are saying that whatever he wants to erase is erased. That give no details whatsoever. As far as I know, nothing he has is anything new or special. Having abstract power is nothing new as the Demon Lords themselves are abstracts and the Royal Knights have fought them countless times before. Nothing Darkseid has is anything new. Just because only abstracts survived it does not mean non-abstracts cannot.

No it is not PIS . We had a huge thread debunking that.

He has this as 3-A Darkseid correct. Ypu are basically saying he has the power of a 1-A. Nothing has really been shown.

I'm not sure who arranged darkseids profile like that, but the power of his omega effects are fully controlled in all forms. No I'm not saying he has the power of a 1-A, I'm just saying a 1-A force protects superman and others from the omega effects erasing them. The spectre was able to survive the omega effects but it's unknown if it was at full power or not. But it's still in the high tier 2 range.

Edit: New gods themselves can be universal in size, they just control how big they want to be, more info on either darkseids page.

Again you are not explaining who had a resistance at all. You are only saying a character was only protected by a 1-A which does not mean. You are saying that whatever he wants to erase is erased.

I'm only quoting the comics. Darkseid constantly boast nothing can survivor the power of his full power omega beams. And had erased beings as powerful if not far more powerful than superman with us omega beams casually. And the very energy that the omega beams originate from aka "the omega effects" are stated to erase any an all beings from reality only capable of being brought back by darkseids will. Theirs also the omega sanction, which Forcibly forces you to live a 1000 lives and deaths in different alternate realities each worse than the last.

That give no details whatsoever. As far as I know, nothing he has is anything new or special. Having abstract power is nothing new as the Demon Lords themselves are abstracts and the Royal Knights have fought them countless times before. Nothing Darkseid has is anything new. Just because only abstracts survived it does not mean non-abstracts cannot.

Darkseids overall character and full description powers are still ambiguous and some facts are left. And the abstracts that darkseid has fought and rivaled are multiversal threats or beings like anti monitor or when he fought and defeated Jimmy Olsen fused with the souls of 1000s upon 1000s of new gods.(put into perspective when just two new gods fuse together their power is increased 10 fold , when darkseid took on a similar amp with soul fire he was practically nigh omnipotent fighting against the source.)

No it is not PIS . We had a huge thread debunking that. Okay just asking if the option was presented. Can't argue a verse I know next to none about.

I'm not sure who arranged darkseids profile like that, but the power of his omega effects are fully controlled in all forms. No I'm not saying he has the power of a 1-A, I'm just saying a 1-A force protects superman and others from the omega effects erasing them. The spectre was able to survive the omega effects but it's unknown if it was at full power or not. But it's still in the high tier 2 range. New gods themselves can be universal in size, they just control how big they want to be, more info on either darkseids page.

That doesn't really help much seeing as like I've been saying having a 1-A protect you is nice and all. But that doesn't mean only 1-A's can stop it. Also we have to know what tier The Spectre was at the time as his power seems to fluctuate a lot. Plus you do remember the RK has survived High Tier 2 level hax as well.

I'm only quoting the comics. Darkseid constantly boast nothing can survivor the power of his full power omega beams. And had erased beings as powerful if not far more powerful than superman with us omega beams casually. And the very energy that the omega beams originate from aka "the omega effects" are stated to erase any an all beings from reality only capable of being brought back by darkseids will. Theirs also the omega sanction, which Forcibly forces you to live a 1000 lives and deaths in different alternate realities each worse than the last.

That kinda sounds like Hyperbole. Especially against characters who have a resistance. Here lies the problem. Has his beams ever worked on anyone with extremely high resistances and who were these characters? That what I need to see. Otherwise his beams don't sound the most impressive to me. All we have is his statement in which does not account for other verses or resistances. Also RK can just tear open portals to escape and have a high resistance to Death Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back