• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Hogs One Timeline (DB Archie Silver vs Smash Bracket Silver) [GRACE]

I don't remember DB silver utilzing his TK much to rag doll his opponent funny enough, he mostly focused on throwing as much shit as possible at them

I don't remember DB silver utilzing his TK much to rag doll his opponent funny enough, he mostly focused on throwing as much shit as possible at them
Yeah, he just threw shit at Trunks. He only grabbed him so that he’d get stabbed by the Sword of Hope. So SB has a chance if he dodged well enough and uses his physical advantage.

What does SB silver use in character? Cause he is physically stronger but DB silver has way better TK and could simply overpower SB's TK if the latter also prefers throwing shit around

What does SB silver use in character? Cause he is physically stronger but DB silver has way better TK and could simply overpower SB's TK if the latter also prefers throwing shit around
He started by throwing Lucina with TK then the usual grab her and throw stuff at her.

I might give it to DB Silver then, once he notice that SB Silver is utilzing his TK to rag doll him around he'll be able to utilzing his superior TK to turn the situation around on him and by them SB Sliver is screwed

As the number one smash bracket enthusiast, I am here to say stuff. Silver from smash bracket is actually capable of using physical attacks and is fully fine with doing so. I mean, his first blow (Or one of them) was in fact a punch (The effects make it really hard to tell though so it’s fine if you thought otherwise.). He also is seen doing some physical attacks in some of the hidden videos, and has canonically fist-fought with sonic and joker, he is fully fine with some one-on-one duel.

As the number one smash bracket enthusiast, I am here to say stuff. Silver from smash bracket is actually capable of using physical attacks and is fully fine with doing so. I mean, his first blow (Or one of them) was in fact a punch (The effects make it really hard to tell though so it’s fine if you thought otherwise.). He also is seen doing some physical attacks in some of the hidden videos, and has canonically fist-fought with sonic and joker, he is fully fine with some one-on-one duel.
When does he use physicals vs Lucina? The first blow from what I saw was just him chucking Lucina with a push of psychokinesis. But I’ll believe you on the other videos. Though I would highly appreciate scans for Silver’s abilities so I can see them in action.

It seems like SB can use his better physicals to deal damage but DB’s better LS renders the others psychokinesis relatively useless.

When does he use physicals vs Lucina? The first blow from what I saw was just him chucking Lucina with a push of psychokinesis. But I’ll believe you on the other videos. It seems like SB can use his better physicals to deal damage but DB’s better LS renders the others psychokinesis relatively useless.
Yeah. Fair enough, it’s been a while since I watched the video.

Voting DB Silver FRA. Him having the better LS and transportation options means SB will have a much harder time using his strength advantage to really land good hits.

Back