• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two angry dudes that like jumping - Hulk (2003) vs Sam Riordan (Gen V) - [2-0-0]

5914-3840a.jpg

vs
1002906057-photo-u-817082872
  • Hulk (12 feet key): upscales from 0.0479 Tons of TNT, and his LS is 194.72 Tons
  • Sam (9-A version): upscales from 0.084 Tons of TNT, and his LS is 101.972 Tons
  • Sam is 1.75 times more powerful than the Hulk, while Hulk is 1.9 times stronger (LS)
  • Speed is equalized, both are in-character without prior knowledge
  • Starting distance is 5 meters
  • SBA otherwise
Green Man: 2 (@Pyro9278, @AThe1412)

Puppet Guy:

Incon:

Last edited:
I think that Sam, although he has an advantage in AP, doesn't have much to do here. Hulk has a regeneration that can cover any injury Sam could inflict on him, and although the latter has superhuman durability just like Hulk, he doesn't seem to be able to compete at the same level, with Hulk having presumably better durability feats. Added to all this, the difference in LS of 1.9 is another advantage for Hulk, making it easy for him to subdue Sam and withstand several of his blows. So I'm going to vote for Hulk.

Green FRA.
I think that Sam, although he has an advantage in AP, doesn't have much to do here. Hulk has a regeneration that can cover any injury Sam could inflict on him, and although the latter has superhuman durability just like Hulk, he doesn't seem to be able to compete at the same level, with Hulk having presumably better durability feats. Added to all this, the difference in LS of 1.9 is another advantage for Hulk, making it easy for him to subdue Sam and withstand several of his blows. So I'm going to vote for Hulk.
Hulk can also grow stronger through rage as well so Sam's AP advantage isn't gonna last very long.

with Hulk having presumably better durability feats
Unless the profile misses something, in this key his best feat is tanking shots from a tank (baseline 9-A), so it's better off scaling from his AP (so technically Sam has better dura feats)
Added to all this, the difference in LS of 1.9 is another advantage for Hulk, making it easy for him to subdue Sam and withstand several of his blows. So I'm going to vote for Hulk
Green FRA.

Hulk can also grow stronger through rage as well so Sam's AP advantage isn't gonna last very long.
I'll count them... But now I'm worry Sam can't do anything to win lol

Unless the profile misses something, in this key his best feat is tanking shots from a tank (baseline 9-A), so it's better off scaling from his AP (so technically Sam has better dura feats)
By durability, I meant endurance/resistance. An important factor considering that Sam might get tired before he could seriously harm Hulk. The truth is, I’m starting to believe this is more of a stomp than anything else.

Back