• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to convince lawballers

Hello everyone. I was talking with someone from another community (I am not going to tell which one) who asked me "for you ... what's the most OP shonen verse?"

I replied "It's tenchi muyo".

He replied it was saint seiya (still a powerful verse but nowhere near the level of tenchi muyo).

I told him he should ask persons of his community what they thought about tenchi muyo (so he'd learn it's the most powerful anime verse). And apparently those persons who can be "trusted at 100%" according to him told him nobody in tenchi muyo is greater than multi universal because this verse is "barely composed of 20 universes".

I told him they were not 20 universes but higher dimensions (I explained who were "Ds") and that they didn't worked the same way universes work in dragon ball because those universes are all 3D universes while here they're dimensions that are infinitenly superior to the previous one.

Providing pics we use here (including the pic with "infinite linked universes").

+ That article about higher dimensional manipulation to clearly show it applied to characters from this verse:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Higher-Dimensional_Manipulation

But nope ... he still says "his friends can be trusted at 100% unlike me because I'm using fallacies".

How can I convince him? Like ... what can I tell him to make him understand?

I don't know either of the verses at all but to convince someone which verse is superior you provide evidence and see how each verse stakes up to each other, if the person doesn't want to admit the other verse is superior even when you show facts then you leave them be, don't waste time on people that ignore all the evidence you provided cause they some times don't care what you've shown and believe their verse is superior.

Hell I was like that before, I legit believe Dragon Ball Z was the most powerful verse of all time but then I actually looked around and say it wasn't even close to being the strangest.

I think I should give up because honnestly I showed him pics, I showed him the link to the higher dimentional manipulation etc ... but apparently even characters who are stated multiple time to be omnipotent are reduced to "perhaps multiverse level" with him.

Well omnipotent is used a lot in fiction but if the characters have been showings of being higher than multiverse level it doesn't make them omnipotent but it does make them higher than multiverse level thanks to said feats.

If there is solid proof of a verse being Complex Multiverse level or Hyperveres level but said person doesn't care and continues to say there only multiverse level. Then there is no point in arguing with said person as they don't care.

Back