• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triborg vs Tricky the Clown (2 more until grace)

Triborg vs Tricky the Clown

• Speed is equalized
  • Tricky is in his Second key
  • Battle takes place in a void, with a large concrete platform under them
Robo-Bitch:

CLOWN:

Everyone else suffers for the fight (Incon): 5
dd7h9j2-1dc507a4-6827-4d54-bee1-36779b3fe7a1.png
il_fullxfull.3069168104_qyhn.jpg

Last edited:
Alrighty, so with Triborg your fighting 4 people instead of 1. The cyborg versions of Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and Sub Zero. How skilled is this guy?

Alrighty, so with Triborg your fighting 4 people instead of 1. The cyborg versions of Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and Sub Zero. How skilled is this guy?
Fought and dominated both Jesus and Hank, both who run through facilities filled to the brim with soldiers specifically trained to kill them. (and soldiers that can usually one shot them/easily mortally injure them)

For jesus specifically, he ran through and killed a shit ton of people in Nexus Core, a facility which clones and uses the Sleepwalker program to instantly train soldiers by using the memories of previous soldiers.

Gotcha, being able to stomp folks that can solo dozens of foes that can one shot does sound pretty impressive ngl.

Triborg would have the skill of Sub Zero added to all four of them, Sub Zero was able to defeat both Kintaro and Goro in a 2 v 1. The latter was the champion of the Mortal Kombat tournaments and was undefeated for 500 years and 9 tournaments until Liu Kang bested him, Goro faced and foddered countless fighters that spent their entire lives learning martial arts with various superpowers and the only ones that gave him issue was Great Kung Lao and Liu Kang. The latter was even asked by Goro that he was hoping for a worthy bout implying shaolin monks were pretty much nothing to him. Sub later beats Goro while he had backup from Kintaro who was deemed skilled enough to be Shao Khan's personal bodyguard. Aka the bodyguard to the guy who was conquering realm after realm and nearly got hold of Earthrealm.

Sub also clapped Ermac twice, who is a being that had the combined experience of thousands of edenian warriors. Said people can live for 1000s of years and fought against Shao Khan's invasion. Plus Triborg can defeat Shinnok, an immortal elder god that fought Raiden for eons and it required the other elder gods amping Raiden to help him win. Triborg has Sub's experience put in all 4 of them.

Gotcha, being able to stomp folks that can solo dozens of foes that can one shot does sound pretty impressive ngl.

Triborg would have the skill of Sub Zero added to all four of them, Sub Zero was able to defeat both Kintaro and Goro in a 2 v 1. The latter was the champion of the Mortal Kombat tournaments and was undefeated for 500 years and 9 tournaments until Liu Kang bested him, Goro faced and foddered countless fighters that spent their entire lives learning martial arts with various superpowers and the only ones that gave him issue was Great Kung Lao and Liu Kang. The latter was even asked by Goro that he was hoping for a worthy bout implying shaolin monks were pretty much nothing to him. Sub later beats Goro while he had backup from Kintaro who was deemed skilled enough to be Shao Khan's personal bodyguard. Aka the bodyguard to the guy who was conquering realm after realm and nearly got hold of Earthrealm.

Sub also clapped Ermac twice, who is a being that had the combined experience of thousands of edenian warriors. Said people can live for 1000s of years and fought against Shao Khan's invasion. Plus Triborg can defeat Shinnok, an immortal elder god that fought Raiden for eons and it required the other elder gods amping Raiden to help him win. Triborg has Sub's experience put in all 4 of them.
Nice. in that case i'd give the skill to triborg, but i wouldn't say Tricky is outmatched here in skill.

Tricky, however, has AP/Durability on his side as triborg seems to scale to 6.5 tons while Tricky upscales to being capable of stomping someone who's 7.9 tons. not a huge ass difference, but it's pretty good considering he has a resurrection 3-4 times.

**** just remembered, Sanford stated while on top of the science tower that he saw Tricky dominating a horde of Zeds, MERCs, Nexus Core, and Dr. Crackpot's army all at the same time.

Aight, I think the calc Triborg scales to is done casually though from what I remember as in Raiden did it quite nonchalantly and Triborg can beat Shinnok clean who Raiden required amping to beat in the past. Well for how the robots fight......

Cyrax will likely try to drop bombs and fire nets at Tricky to restrain him, the latter can help given Triborg have vastly higher LS although teleporting should help against that.

Sektor generally uses rocket spamming that homes in on you and using a flamethrower

Smoke often employs intangibility, invisibility and teleporting around the place and making his opponent do so as well with his powers to disorient them.

Sub Zero will do things like ice projectiles, ice clones to take hits and creating weapons out of thin air to fight with.

Tricky starts with CQC, and generally playing with his opponent. until his gets hurt, where he'll start getting faster and shit, and begin spamming his (actually usable) haxes.

Gotcha, going into CQC is a bad idea considering Sub can do things like bait out with ice clones that freeze you on contact. Or have Cyrax restrain him with a net, or Smoke phasing through him or Sektor using his 3000 temperature flamethrower. On the topic of Trick being able to res its worth mentioning that the robots can self destruct themselves to one shot people comparable to them if that helps

Gotcha, going into CQC is a bad idea considering Sub can do things like bait out with ice clones that freeze you on contact. Or have Cyrax restrain him with a net, or Smoke phasing through him or Sektor using his 3000 temperature flamethrower. On the topic of Trick being able to res its worth mentioning that the robots can self destruct themselves to one shot people comparable to them if that helps
He can quickly learn once CQC is a bad idea, in which he'll likely begin to 'speed amp' to become faster than his opponent. Teleportation covers restraining since he doesn't need to really move to activate it. Flame thrower can be a problem, but his Immortality type 2 seems to mostly cover being burned.

If they blow themselves up, Tricky will likely survive it as far weaker zeds have functioned without heads entirely before.

He can quickly learn once CQC is a bad idea, in which he'll likely begin to 'speed amp' to become faster than his opponent. Teleportation covers restraining since he doesn't need to really move to activate it. Flame thrower can be a problem, but his Immortality type 2 seems to mostly cover being burned.

If they blow themselves up, Tricky will likely survive it as far weaker zeds have functioned without heads entirely before.
Speed amp can be an issue, but Smoke can disorient him by using his projectiles that force you to teleport, Cyrax can blindside him with a bomb, Sub can freeze him in place with projectiles, ice clone, grabbing etc. Type 2 immortality or not being burned by a 3000 temp flame thrower should still make an effect lol.

Its funny that you say he can survive without a head. Should that happen can't Triborg just do this to him then and win via Incap?

Last edited:
Speed amp can be an issue, but Smoke can disorient him by using his projectiles that force you to teleport, Cyrax can blindside him with a bomb, Sub can freeze him in place with projectiles, ice clone, grabbing etc. Type 2 immortality or not being burned by a 3000 temp flame thrower should still make an effect lol.
not sure that'll disorient him. he was in hell for quite a bit of time which ***** with gravity and teleportation all the time.
Its funny that you say he can survive without a head. Should that happen can't Triborg just do this to him then and win via Incap?
That wouldn't incap him, the zombies that lose their head are still capable of fighting just fine without it (and somehow still capable of infecting others?). i guess Tricky would be confused for a bit that his head's been replaced.

not sure that'll disorient him. he was in hell for quite a bit of time which ***** with gravity and teleportation all the time.

That wouldn't incap him, the zombies that lose their head are still capable of fighting just fine without it (and somehow still capable of infecting others?). i guess Tricky would be confused for a bit that his head's been replaced.
Triborg still spam teleporting and are only gonna need one good chance to restrain him for a second and then combo his ass. Plus even if he speed amps Sektor has missiles that home in on you, Cyrax can AOE with bombs, Sub can freeze him with ice clone parry and projectiles etc. Plus I don't see any resistance to body puppetry, fighting without a head is good but if your opponent can hijack your movements your incapped unless I can be provided where such an instance occurred otherwise. Infecting Triborg won't work as they're pure tech etc, I'll comment more in a bit with any luck

Last edited:
Triborg still spam teleporting and are only gonna need one good chance to restrain him for a second and then combo his ass. Plus even if he speed amps Sektor has missiles that home in on you, Cyrax can AOE with bombs, Sub can freeze him with ice clone parry and projectiles etc.
They all need to actually be capable of getting a hold of him though. by the time Tricky starts amping and flying, i dont reasonably see a timeframe where anyone could get a hold of him since he loves dodging and quick strikes.

those missiles are gonna get outpaced by Tricky pretty quick, and (if i recall) Sub Zero's parry and projectiles are already sort of countered by him becoming faster, since it'll become harder to conventionally react to him coming at them.
Plus I don't see any resistance to body puppetry, fighting without a head is good but if your opponent can hijack your movements your incapped unless I can be provided where such an instance occurred otherwise. Infecting Triborg won't work as they're pure tech etc, I'll comment more in a bit with any luck
the higher powers would cover that, as they can recover his head like they did with Hank.

basically uh....

Triborg:

Numbers (if i recall in MKX you usually fight one who swap out sometimes. dunno if thats gameplay only though), LS, skill.

Tricky

Resurrection, AP/Dura, Speed amps, The Improbability drive is gonna **** up the battlefield.

Yeah it'd be all four of Triborg on the field for the fight, they also do double teams and shit in gameplay from what I remember and they show as a bunch in their intro.

All this said I'm thinking I'm gonna vote Inconclusive. Triborg have the numbers advantage and have several different ways of attacking from unexpected angles and have the skill edge and possible ways to incap/deal with him and can turn into a giant death machine worst case situation to score kills.

Meanwhile Tricky has possibly a good number of tries, AP edge might not be all that far though as I said Raiden did his calc super casually if that helps. The drive thing might mess up the battlefield but the robots are nimble and acrobatic enough to deal with it just fine imo meanwhile his other hax shouldn't really affect the robots too much.

Yeah it'd be all four of Triborg on the field for the fight, they also do double teams and shit in gameplay from what I remember and they show as a bunch in their intro.
Is there like, any in-lore reason they fight all in one sometimes or do they just kinda exist?
Meanwhile Tricky has possibly a good number of tries, AP edge might not be all that far though as I said Raiden did his calc super casually if that helps. The drive thing might mess up the battlefield but the robots are nimble and acrobatic enough to deal with it just fine imo meanwhile his other hax shouldn't really affect the robots too much.
The only hax from the drive that should really be a problem for them is the Probability manipulation, gravity, and the technology manipulation. beside that it'd just be a sight to see for them. (at worst, a shit ton of whales might fall on them-)
All this said I'm thinking I'm gonna vote Inconclusive. Triborg have the numbers advantage and have several different ways of attacking from unexpected angles and have the skill edge and possible ways to incap/deal with him and can turn into a giant death machine worst case situation to score kills.
Vote counted.

Back