• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Travel speed calculation request for ichigo

I apologize if I posted my calculation request under the wrong header. can this calculation be any travel speed success. if possible can you calculate this travel speed success please. when rukia is about to hit the ground, ichigo saves rukia, For the distance traveled by ichigo, we need to find the height of las noches. The height of las noches has been found in the calculation in this link ( height 56.41 km ) If you want, you can calculate it at the height of las noches for a healthier calculation instead of the account in this link please : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Bleach_-_Lanza_del_Relampago

pCoO6U.jpg
OLsTOX.jpg
6NcXl3.jpg

Damn funny enough I never received a notification for this @, but I don't think this calc would do much if it's calculable at all.

Since we don't know how fast Rukia is going, we don't know how much time is left until she hit the ground. Even if you assume she was going to hit the ground in 0.1s, it only amounts to Ichigo being Mach 1645, but what's more likely is that you'd have to assume 1s due to the conservative nature of this site which gives you Mach 164.5, both of these are slower than the speed calc we have for this Ichigo iirc. That being said, I think this would get axed because it's impossible to know how fast Rukia was sent flying, so you'd somehow need to calc or assume her speed/time frame to calc Ichigo's speed. I'm pretty sure that's a no no.

This feat cannot be calculated proprely due to the only fact that we don't know if Ichigo traveled the whole distance from las noches's celling to the ground instantaneously to save rukia, he could be at a far less distance than the whole 50+ Km from the ground and for a feat where we don't have any visual, we cannot assume this.

Back