• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transforming into... Maria. (Su. Mouse vs Ditto (Ditto's Obsession)) [GRACE]

Bro what is that quote

Okay, so I'm assuming Mokey has bots while DItto does not. Ditto can do everything Sad Mokey can, but he doesn't have bots helping him. Mickey likely lets his badnikes weaken Ditto before finishing him off himself. I'm leaning towards the real mouse.
I got it from a fnf mod 😈

Do the bots share the same stats as Mokey?

I got it from a fnf mod 😈

Do the bots share the same stats as Mokey?
They would downscale, but I think it's pretty unlikely Ditto is winning a 3v1 without any power to make him stand out from Sad Mokey and the badnikes. Mokey also has a lot more skill being able to fight in 4v1s against people with electricity, water, and earth attacks, and an italian plumber trying to run him over, vs Ditto seemingly just stabbing a bunch of normal people to death.

They would downscale, but I think it's pretty unlikely Ditto is winning a 3v1 without any power to make him stand out from Sad Mokey and the badnikes. Mokey also has a lot more skill being able to fight in 4v1s against people with electricity, water, and earth attacks, and an italian plumber trying to run him over, vs Ditto seemingly just stabbing a bunch of normal people to death.
Ditto has faced some other Pokémon in it's time (like drifloon, dhelmise, machop, and even jirachi but it only was on par with them via transforming) I don't see how it could just easily hit all the bots with it's Frying pan and kill them if he as mickey is higher then them in stats

Ditto has faced some other Pokémon in it's time (like drifloon, dhelmise, machop, and even jirachi but it only was on par with them via transforming) I don't see how it could just easily hit all the bots with it's Frying pan and kill them if he as mickey is higher then them in stats
It's not like they would go down in one hit, and they should have immo type 2 due to being robots. They should at least be able to weaken him somewhat, and if they are taken out, Mickey should be able to beat Ditto through combat skill.

It's not like they would go down in one hit, and they should have immo type 2 due to being robots. They should at least be able to weaken him somewhat, and if they are taken out, Mickey should be able to beat Ditto through combat skill.
I mean like I said it squared against Machop but I don't have nothing else also shouldn't ditto gain Mouse's combat skill via transforming into him?

I mean like I said it squared against Machop but I don't have nothing else also shouldn't ditto gain Mouse's combat skill via transforming into him?
This has been discussed before and I have argued before that Ditto shouldn't scale to other Pokemon in skill just by transforming. By that logic, Ditto should be Nigh-Omniscient via transforming into Arceus.

Back