• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toriko.

More experience (Frieza doesnt really have fighting experience as he used to oneshot everyone until Namek saga).

Less cocky/arrogant.

Regen. Can ward off energy (Enbu). Reality warp (Ultimate Routine).

Frieza

this is DBS version so he fight goku before that in longest fight in anime history

so he trein non stop for 4 months

he is at least galaxy level in first form(there is over 200,000,000,000 galaxy in universe) so he must be that strong to become universal at his golden form.

Toriko for better experience,he is way better than Frieza in h2h combat via monkey dance+ he has regen,fork sheld and his jet knife,cutting attacks are pretty useful,since Krillin who was way weaker than Frieza could kill him with kienzan.Toriko can also Kugi Punch him to death.Frieza is stronger using charged ki blasts,has flight in his side wich is pretty useful, he can spam ki blasts from the space,since he can survive there.But i vote for Toriko cause Frieza is too stupid to do that.

Toriko for sheer power, experience, and variety of abilities.

Ok but my vote than goes to Freeza, I saw both profiles and they are kinda of similar but Freeza has one advantage, he can survive in space, so Toriko needs to kill Freeza rly fast in order to win(in the case he can't), because Freeza can simple blow up the planet if he see he is going to lose like how he did against Goku in Namek and against Vegeta in Earth. But honestly Freeza can win without using that, he has way more range and speed, and this counts a lot.

Geova2507 said:
Ok but my vote than goes to Freeza, I saw both profiles and they are kinda of similar but Freeza has one advantage, he can survive in space, so Toriko needs to kill Freeza rly fast in order to win(in the case he can't), because Freeza can simple blow up the planet if he see he is going to lose like how he did against Goku in Namek and against Vegeta in Earth. But honestly Freeza can win without using that, he has way more range and speed, and this counts a lot.
Lol, actually the fight is taking place in an indestructible planet.

Lul toriko opened up with infinity kugi punch(which he does against a fodder who I forget his name, bambina, and Acacia consuming Neo) and frieza get destroy.

Geova2507 said:
lol didn't read that, but still freeza still have the range and space advantage so my vote continues.
What range advantage? Frieza has no advantage in this match. Toriko can hold his breath in vacuum for a long time and fight, while Frieza is incapacitated in space.

For god sake people use logic in DBZ frieza go from 1st form small star level to star level at his max

So in super he can fight universal level goku in golden form so frieza 1st form must be at least galaxy level

BECAUSE THERE IS OVER 200,000,000,000 GALAXY IN UNIVERSE

FRIEZA WILL DESTROY TORIKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back