• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stats Equal RPG Tourney Round 3! Binah (Librarian) vs The Archon (Darksiders)

This is basically who hits who first since Binah doesn't resist Corruption and Archon has no resistances to speak of

And... I think they mutually body eachother on that front, kind of leading towards Archon since RED damage won't kill him,(or whatever physical damage is) but I think a 25% chance to not immediately get bodied with your opponent isn't worthy of anything but an incon,

Well, Binah is in her Librarian key, so we wouldnt be messing about with damage types unless you wanna give her OE, then uh.....have fun resisting PALE damage. But eh, lets not bother ourselves with that

but yeah this might actually be an incon holy shit. I guess yeah it would be who shoots first. What would Archon do when faced with Binah? The usual?

Well, Binah is in her Librarian key, so we wouldnt be messing about with damage types unless you wanna give her OE, then uh.....have fun resisting PALE damage. But eh, lets not bother ourselves with that

but yeah this might actually be an incon holy shit. I guess yeah it would be who shoots first. What would Archon do when faced with Binah? The usual?
The usual, yeah.

Here's his boss fight

Archon is pretty nasty at close range yeah but at the end of the day he's an AoE beating stick with corruption on all of his attacks

Alright, looking at the boss fight- im gonna be honest, i think Binahs gonna win out here. Shes gonna see this massive angel guy trying to kill her and immediately shoot him with CM 2 powered Fairy to explode him. She doesnt really play around anymore when it comes to fight after getting her ass beat by Kali (as Garion)

Alright, looking at the boss fight- im gonna be honest, i think Binahs gonna win out here. Shes gonna see this massive angel guy trying to kill her and immediately shoot him with CM 2 powered Fairy to explode him. She doesnt really play around anymore when it comes to fight after getting her ass beat by Kali (as Garion)
But at the same time, Archon can probably teleport to get close like he likes to and dodge it by complete accident, and from there Binah has to shoot another one and hope Archon doesn't tag her with his deceptively hard to dodge opening 3-hit combo.

I know it's a pain cause I fought le ******' Boss! Archon is probably the biggest pain to dodge besides Samael lol

Either that happens, or Binah locks him up with Lock and makes it harder to use his abilities (it adds more physical strain to whatever skills someone wishes to use (or could just lock Archon down on the conceptual level))

Now Lock and Chain do spawn on their target but it takes a few seconds for them to take effect so that is something to take note of.

Or hell, since she isnt really limited by the whole mechanic of getting emotional to use Abno Pages, she could possibly summon Apocalypse Bird straight out of the gate, send that to go attack The Archon while Binah sits in the back and shoots the damn thing

Or ya know
Pull out Twilight along with it and with the paralyzing blasts coming from the winged armor (aerial bombardment btw), if the Archon is hit, then it might be GGs for him

Either that happens, or Binah locks him up with Lock and makes it harder to use his abilities (it adds more physical strain to whatever skills someone wishes to use (or could just lock Archon down on the conceptual level))

Now Lock and Chain do spawn on their target but it takes a few seconds for them to take effect so that is something to take note of.

Or hell, since she isnt really limited by the whole mechanic of getting emotional to use Abno Pages, she could possibly summon Apocalypse Bird straight out of the gate, send that to go attack The Archon while Binah sits in the back and shoots the damn thing

Or ya know
Pull out Twilight along with it and with the paralyzing blasts coming from the winged armor (aerial bombardment btw), if the Archon is hit, then it might be GGs for him
Summoning Apocalypse bird might be a terrible idea if Archon can hit it, cause then you have to fight that too

But regardless, Inconclusive is my vote, Binah loses if she gets hit with anything from Archon, and vice versa when it comes to hitting him with hax. Mix that in with the possibility of them hitting eachother at the same time and yeah.

I mean Binah shouldnt have much of a hard time fighting Apoc Bird again, seeing how her Abno Fights revolve around the 3 Birds (Big Bird, Judgement Bird and Punishing Bird)

But yeah, this is looking like an incon unless someone wishes to provide an argument for one or the other

I mean Binah shouldnt have much of a hard time fighting Apoc Bird again, seeing how her Abno Fights revolve around the 3 Birds (Big Bird, Judgement Bird and Punishing Bird)

But yeah, this is looking like an incon unless someone wishes to provide an argument for one or the other
Honestly I liked this match. Simple and to the point, both can pretty easily win to the point where it's incon.

Honestly yeah, this is going to probably be the only one like that. Its basically, who shoots first or fcks over the opponent first. Binah can just shoot with Fairy, delete his options with Lock/Chain, or just go full apeshit with the Bird EGO stuff

Back