• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's Stats Equal RPG Tourney Round 2! Death (Darksiders) vs The Player (DBZ Dokkan) (2-1-0)

Skavenblight is about the worst possible location to fight Death in besides his 'home', just saying

Regardless, the fight would end when the player dies, right? Cause Death can pretty easily do that, he not only skillfucks them to hell and back, but he's got the ability to teleport and spawn swarms of bones and summons onto them, basically guaranteeing immediate loss.

Skavenblight also has a lot of corpses, so Death can literally pull like 100 entire armies out of his ass to fight the measly seven people there, one of which is getting railed by shit spawning on him and swiftly thereafter a guy who has IR dodging and enough skill to dodge god an entire army if he has to while Systematically cutting them down with nothing bur a Scythe and a big pair of balls.

Skavenblight is about the worst possible location to fight Death in besides his 'home', just saying

Regardless, the fight would end when the player dies, right? Cause Death can pretty easily do that, he not only skillfucks them to hell and back, but he's got the ability to teleport and spawn swarms of bones and summons onto them, basically guaranteeing immediate loss.

Skavenblight also has a lot of corpses, so Death can literally pull like 100 entire armies out of his ass to fight the measly seven people there, one of which is getting railed by shit spawning on him and swiftly thereafter a guy who has IR dodging and enough skill to dodge god an entire army if he has to while Systematically cutting them down with nothing bur a Scythe and a big pair of balls.
hey look i just pulled the location out of my ass ok

also i thought spawning shit on someone was considered Very High hax? Ya know, opponent should get the time to react?

hey look i just pulled the location out of my ass ok
I got places for ya, but Death turns into an oversized spider when you're putting him in a place as packed with wood as Skavenblight
also i thought spawning shit on someone was considered Very High hax? Ya know, opponent should get the time to react?
There's a difference between spawning instant death CM2 destruction spells on someone, and spawning Lord Marrowgar's boneswarm on someone. It's nasty, but they can escape it with some injury assuming any form of pain tolerance

For reference, the standard Super Heroes layout would be: STR Beast Gohan, AGL MUI Goku, INT SSJBE Vegeta, TEQ UI Goku, PHY Evoken and PHY Gogeta.

Anyway, don't think Death can do much in a 6v1 where his opponents
  • Barely take any damage from him
    • Beast Gohan initially has 60% damage reduction and can reach 80% if he attacks or gets attacked enough times, an addition to guard which is additional damage reduction in-itself, Vegeta always has 50% damage reduction that can increase to 80% with each attack he receives, Teq Goku also has 50% damage reduction... And practically all of em can increase their dura with their super attacks, even doubling it or tripling it in some cases.
  • Who all can ignore his durability
    • Beast Gohan has 60% chance to crit, MUI Goku and Vegeta guaranteed crit and even give crit support to the entire team, Evoken always crit if they get rainbow orbs, which Gogeta creates... Crits ignore durability.
  • Are all getting stronger across the course of the battle
    • Not even counting the Player RPL, pratically all of them increase their AP on Super, with Beast infinitely stacking his AP the more he supers.
  • All the while getting debuffed to oblivion and beyond
    • Check Evoken's Super Attack descriptions.

This is without accounting for all the support items and revives the Player can just pull out, some of which cause of most of these units innate damage reduction can get 100% damage reduction and such.

Last edited:
For reference, the standard Super Heroes layout would be: STR Beast Gohan, AGL MUI Goku, INT SSJBE Vegeta, TEQ UI Goku, PHY Evoken and PHY Gogeta.

Anyway, don't think Death can do much in a 6v1 where his opponents barely take any damage from him (Beast Gohan initially has 60% damage reduction and can reach 80% if he attacks or gets attacked enough times, an addition to guard which is additional damage reduction in-itself, Vegeta always has 50% damage reduction that can increase to 80% with each attack he receives, Teq Goku also has 50% damage reduction... And practically all of em can increase their dura with their super attacks, even doubling it or tripling it in some cases), who all can ignore his durability (Beast Gohan has 60% chance to crit, MUI Goku and Vegeta guaranteed crit and even give crit support to the entire team, Evoken always crit if they get rainbow orbs, which Gogeta creates... Crits ignore durability), and are all getting stronger across the course of the battle (Not even counting the Player RPL, pratically all of them increase their AP on Super, with Beast infinitely stacking his AP the more he supers) all the while getting debuffed to oblivion and beyond (Check Evoken's Super Attack descriptions).

This is without accounting for all the support items and revives the Player can just pull out, some of which cause of most of these units innate damage reduction can get 100% damage reduction and such.
You see, all of this matters if they could actually hit Death.

They are not hitting Death.

And they aren't saving their leader's ass from Death's magic or his skill being sufficient to screw them over, or Death's use of Reaper Form when he feels even minorly inconvenienced

I'm not sure if Death really skillstomps Dragon Ball Characters, which da Player here is using 6 of, two of which are in Ultra Instinct?
Have any of them walked into an army numbering in the millions filled with things with up to 6 arms and capable of tagging extremely battle-hardened trained soldiers, and walked out without even a scratch?

And they aren't allowed to use ranged attacks or Flight or superior stats or anythinf else, just them, a melee weapon(or fists) and a big pair of balls.

yeah not gonna lie Skavenblight was a horrible location
lets uh
move the fight to say.....

SSBU Battlefield. Yeah. Save the rats for later aye?

yeah not gonna lie Skavenblight was a horrible location
lets uh
move the fight to say.....

SSBU Battlefield. Yeah. Save the rats for later aye?
Okay cool so Death is immediately close enough to just Teleport Slash the player's head clean off their shoulders as soon as the fight starts lmfao

Just to be sure, is that thought or action based?
Thought, you have a split-second to react when Death is just finishing his attack after teleporting, but you really need really good IR and a speed amp to dodge it then

Anywhere within like 10 meters is a VERY bad place to start with Death, at least force him to magic spam you

Have any of them walked into an army numbering in the millions filled with things with up to 6 arms and capable of tagging extremely battle-hardened trained soldiers, and walked out without even a scratch?

And they aren't allowed to use ranged attacks or Flight or superior stats or anythinf else, just them, a melee weapon(or fists) and a big pair of balls.
I think DB characters wouldn't be able to do so due to stamina rather than skill, but UI Goku could probably do it if we don't count that
One of Goku's most brilliant skill feats is his analytical and deduction skills. He was able to figure out that tien was at roshi's level while watching him fighting supressed while krillin couldn't. He was also able to deduce piccolo's power level exactly while piccolo was weighted without piccolo even fighting properly and heavily suppressed just by looking at him and piccolo did the same.
He can find flaws in battle strategies just by experiencing it once and immediately formulate a plan to swiftly win.
He can also do shit like reading someones entire moveset by watching them. He took this a step further when he watched hit beat up vegeta by just teleporting around, he deduced that it was time skip stop, and was able to counter it IN BASE FORM by simply predicting what hit is going to do in time skip stop without even seeing what he is doing. Mind you, he was able to figure this out despite hit deliberately using a stance that makes it so his moves can't be read, and hit himself is a master assassin with 1000 years of experience. They then proceeded to keep one upping each other each one improving their skip stop, predictions and stances.

And so I don't bore you anymore, this is one of my favourite skill feats from Goku.
Goku was able to match cell in combat and cell even praised his ability despite the fact that cell is basically a culmination of goku himself as well as all his rivals, enemies allies and everyone he fought against, and he has all their knowledge, power, skill, techniques, everything and better.
When Goku lost against Jiren, he fell into the spirit bomb, he lost consciousness and the spirit bomb started ripping him to shreads and killing him.
His body naturally reacted to this stimulus by using the spirit bomb as a catalyst and forced itself to learn ultra instinct on the spot to prevent Goku from getting killed by breaking it's own limits. Ultra instinct is a techinque of the gods that the gods of destruction, who have hundreds of millions of years of experience in martial arts and are capable of skill stomping master martial artist, cannot achieve easily.
Goku while unconcious instinctively learned a technqiue that difficult to learn and impressive and used the power that was about to kill him as his own temporarily.

I think DB characters wouldn't be able to do so due to Stamina rather than Skill,
Well ya need the feat or Death will be dancing around them.

Or at this range, almost immediately winning and not even giving a chance to properly fight back

How about we use a place like Tor Yvresse, so Death can't just be a spider and the DBH people can fly, and so we aren't starting in kill range

Well ya need the feat or Death will be dancing around them.

Or at this range, almost immediately winning and not even giving a chance to properly fight back

How about we use a place like Tor Yvresse, so Death can't just be a spider and the DBH people can fly, and so we aren't starting in kill range
Ok yeah, will update the OP then
my bad yall

(i may be stupid)

So he doesn't spawn the Scythe inside their body? If so, I don't see why it wouldn't just bounce off due to the damage reduction (If they use a Whis/King Yemma of course)
It'd still deal damage, which is what matters since it's Death's game to lose.

Also that'd require prior knowledge they wouldn't get much of, they'd think Death is a caster with how zombies that explode are being spawned on them with bone storms and shit, and then you get close enough and he's a melee monster with regen that necessitates Decapitation or other big damages to the head plus the ability to drop a Scythe with a big amp and invulnerability behind it to go Reaper Form.
Elaborate on Mortis, please
In Mortis' radius on Death's arm think of it like a no-hit zone

Hit Death with a beam, and Mortis will protect Death in it's area and return to sender that energy immediately. It's basically attack Reflection Death is adept at using
Mortis.jpg

Also that'd require prior knowledge they wouldn't get much of, they'd think Death is a caster with how zombies that explode are being spawned on them with bone storms and shit, and then you get close enough and he's a melee monster with regen that necessitates Decapitation or other big damages to the head plus the ability to drop a Scythe with a big amp and invulnerability behind it to go Reaper Form.

In Mortis' radius on Death's arm think of it like a no-hit zone

Hit Death with a beam, and Mortis will protect Death in it's area and return to sender that energy immediately. It's basically attack Reflection Death is adept at using
I see

(also friendly pointer that invul is also Very High)

So he doesn't spawn the Scythe inside their body? If so, I don't see why it wouldn't just bounce off due to the damage reduction. (If they use a Whis/King Yemma of course)
Honestly doesn't seem too different from the Instant Kamehameha Battle Road Goku-es use, which the UI Goku can easily dodge (100% dodge chance and all)
I'd say so if he lands it on MUI Goku or Gogeta, but their already increased stats (If they have to deal with the zombies first) and the damage reduction of the others wouldn't make it an insta-win, especially if they use an item that reduces Death's AP by %74 and so and so.
I don't think taking him doing would be too much of a problem, most of them are gonna be getting stronger through the fight and the hard-hitters will ignore his durability

Honestly doesn't seem too different from the Instant Kamehameha Battle Road Goku-es use, which the UI Goku can easily dodge (100% dodge chance and all)

I'd say so if he lands it on MUI Goku or Gogeta, but their already increased stats (If they have to deal with the zombies first) and the damage reduction of the others wouldn't make it an insta-win, especially if they use an item that reduces Death's AP by %74 and so and so.

I don't think taking him doing would be too much of a problem, most of them are gonna be getting stronger through the fight and the hard-hitters would ignore his durability
Aren't those ranged beams? Also, Death wouldn't target the fighters, he'd target the leader, who is much more vulnerable, especially to Reaper form and Death's own magic, which as stated is explosive zombies and bone storms and whatnot. Getting explosive zombies spawned on you is pretty nasty when you entirely lack resistances and as such would be set on fire.

Also, these items look like they're single-use and only last a few seconds to a minute on the opponent and themselves, the kind of thing Death can pretty easily wait out considering his dodging skill is backed by IR of his own and the ability to have his reaper form attack when he makes a good dodge, AKA a "get off me" tool.

I'm not particularly convinced they can even properly land hits on someone as stupidly agile and dodgey as Death, and with his seemingly superior Stamina, he'd just win a war of attrition every time.

Aren't those ranged beams?
Goku pops up in front of his opponent and launches a point blank Kamehameha, not too different from Death's teleport attack.
Also, Death wouldn't target the fighters, he'd target the leader, who is much more vulnerable.
Dokkan is sorta like Pokemon, where those we fight always target the Pokemon and not the trainer, although I guess the player did get knocked out a few times by large AoE attacks from Buu and such. Nonetheless, if Death does actually manage to kill em, lad can still revive a few times depending on how many Dragon Stones they have or if MUI Goku/Vegeta's Revive are active or not. (Which would also empower those two)
I'm not particularly convinced they can even properly land hits on someone as stupidly agile and dodgey as Death, and with his seemingly superior Stamina, he'd just win a war of attrition every time.
The Player beat MUI Goku before, which of course meant they hit him a bunch of times, so I don't think hitting Death will be really that hard to do.
Steaks and Dragon Stones can refill the Player's stamina, so I don't think Death is winning a war of attrition (Since again, Gohan is getting a 50% AP amp every time he supers)

That isn't completely instant, just go forward and to the side and you completely dodge it
Dokkan is sorta like Pokemon, where those we fight always target the Pokemon and not the trainer, although I guess the player did get knocked out a few times by large AoE attacks from Buu and such, however, if Death does actually manage to kill em, lad can still revive a few times depending on how many Dragon Stones they have or if MUI Goku/Vegeta's Revive are active or not. (Which would also empower those two)
How much damage can they take and still revive though? That's the question, since Death's preferred execution method up close is Decapitation or mutilation. And it's all mutilation with bone storms
The Player beat MUI Goku before, which of course meant they hit him a bunch of times, so I don't think hitting Death will be really that hard to do.
Thing is, as you've shown, MUI Goku doesn't really have good feats for dodging, all he really has is dodging AoEs and just moving out of the way(or teleporting) can do that. Oh sure he can dodge being punched and whatnot, but not completely surrounded on all sides while not being allowed to use his Ki attacks for AoE.

If you want to hit Death, get me something that is even remotely as busted as the skill feat above. Fighting a guy with six arms is considered a pretty decent skill feat for pre-TS Zoro, now imagine fighting a lot of them plus a bunch of other variations. I'm asking for fighting an army of civilization-killers here mate, not "Hey he can dodge this punch from this guy"
Steaks and Dragon Stones can refill the Player's stamina, so I don't think Death is winning a war of attrition (Since again, Gohan is getting a 50% AP amp every time he supers)
They got a finite amount of those, and Gohan is hitting the air... and hurting himself cause his durability ain't that good!

That isn't completely instant, just go forward and to the side and you completely dodge it
Neither is Death's teleport attack really? The Kamehameha also takes way more space than the 2D perspective shows.
How much damage can they take and still revive though? That's the question, since Death's preferred execution method up close is Decapitation or mutilation.
They can revive just fine from this, so yeah
Thing is, as you've shown, MUI Goku doesn't really have good feats for dodging, all he really has is dodging AoEs and just moving out of the way(or teleporting) can do that. Oh sure he can dodge being punched and whatnot, but not completely surrounded on all sides while not being allowed to use his Ki attacks for AoE.
Think this is UI Goku's best dodging feat, every attack here could one-shot him btw (He wasn't allowed to fly btw)

If you want to hit Death, get me something that is even remotely as busted as the skill feat above. Fighting a guy with six arms is considered a pretty decent skill feat for pre-TS Zoro, now imagine fighting a lot of them plus a bunch of other variations. I'm asking for fighting an army of civilization-killers here mate, not "Hey he can dodge this punch from this guy"
Eh, you described the army as just having the skill to tag battle-hardened trained soldiers, which is nowhere near the Martial Art Skills Goku and co would showcase here,
I also don't think they all just attacked him as a big ball, so it's like he was dodging attacks from literally every angle either.
Plus, Goku currently has Extraordinary Genius combat skill soooooooo

Neither is Death's teleport attack really? The Kamehameha also takes way more space than the 2D perspective shows.
Yeah... in-game. I brought up The Abomination Vault for a reason since it's where Death gets his nastiest shit
They can revive just fine from this, so yeah
That does not tell me the damage done by such an attack.
Think this is UI Goku's best dodging feat, every attack here could one-shot him btw (He wasn't allowed to fly btw)

That's literally like... nothing dear god. Death does that in his sleep against bigger and more numerous attacks in page 40 of ol Abomination Vault.

Also, is that even canon to Heroes?
Eh, you described the army as just having the skill to tag battle-hardened trained soldiers, which is nowhere near the Martial Art Skills Goku and co would showcase here,
I also don't think they all just attacked him as a big ball, so it's like he was dodging attacks from literally every angle either.
Plus, Goku currently has Extraordinary Genius combat skill soooooooo
Except they aren't gonna surround Death, at all. 3 at a time, remember? Plus the player can tire themselves out very quickly it seems, so that and limited chances to win when Death can just start putting the hurt on from SBA range means GG

And blowing up Tor Yvresse is a terrible idea before that comes up, they'd drown the player while Death would almost definitely regen and swim like a fish in the water cause you just collapsed the place into the sea

Yeah... in-game. I brought up The Abomination Vault for a reason since it's where Death gets his nastiest shit
I see. I guess this would be a better example then, Hit kinda just disappears and when he appears again he's already punching his opponent.
That does not tell me the damage done by such an attack.
They become stone and are then split in half?
Z6nW2k7.png

Also, is that even canon to Heroes?
Everything that happened in canon is canon to Heroes, it's kinda like an expansion (Also this is Dokkan)

Btw the "big ball" I mentioned was the army that Death went up against, I just meant that they probably were more spaced out and as such not really that hard to dodge.

I feel like we're kinda stuck not being able to compare these two's skill because their feats are so different, like while what Death did is very impressive, it isn't fighting toe-to-toe with someone who's over x400 times stronger than you with pure skill either. ("Was able to fight Broly after he adapted to Super Saiyan God Vegeta with only Super Saiyan, being able to keep up through sheer skill despite the power difference.")

That's better yeah, so he can't just immediately teleport Slash the heads off of MUI people if/when they get that close to eachother, but again, not really his target.
They become stone and are then split in half?
Z6nW2k7.png
Okay yeah ressurecting from that is sufficient, your vid did not show that lmfao
Btw the "big ball" I mentioned was the army that Death went up against, I just meant that they probably were more spaced out and as such not really that hard to dodge.
No they were efficiency clustered(as in, one could swing and not hit the others) which actually makes it harder to dodge since dodging one can just lead you into three others, at least at the start considering it did devolve pretty quickly into a sea of stone and brass constructs on one guy and he still wasn't touched
I feel like we're kinda stuck not being able to compare these two's skill because their feats are so different, like while what Death did is very impressive, it isn't fighting toe-to-toe with someone who's over x400 times stronger than you with pure skill either. ("Was able to fight Broly after he adapted to Super Saiyan God Vegeta with only Super Saiyan, being able to keep up through sheer skill despite the power difference.")
I mean that's categorized in "Broly couldn't no-sell the attacks", or pressure points.

Back