• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiers

I am new here, and I Don't know how these things work, so can somebody please review Nickolas the Hedgehog and suggest a tier, I would very much appreciate it, thank you.

Hi. there. Names Cross, an admin of the site here.

Well here is the page that allows you to know HOW we set things up here.

Well for all of them cause like the main site, that's just how we set things up here. And if you meant the requirements? Yes, plus the ones that are optional are up to you on that.

Oh i almost forgot, here's the character tier page too.

On the character's profile page? Exactly what was said on it: everything after the keys part are optional.

Nickolasds said:
but what your tier suggestion for Nick?
That's the thing. Since this is your char + the fact that i don't know what tier he is, i can't give you a definite answer on this.

idk how to rate your character. Like what do you want me to say here caue the only tiers i could think of rating him would be from Sonic himself(well his base form that is but still). Your character would practically be like 7-C/B which would make him a Town-City Destroyer/Buster.

IDK. Did you had in mind of what he could destroy at his most powerful at least??

however in his Mystic Form he can effortllessly Destroy planet, at his strongest in Mystic he could Destroy about 5 Galaxies.

Okay that's about as good as i can get for now.

Well Nick's lifting strength could like either Class Z: (The mass of large moons or small planets) or Class Y: (The mass of- larger planets). Going by how the Astroid became big enough to destroy Mobius(it's a planet right? correct me if i'm wrong, please), you could say that Nick's lifting strength is Class Z+ or Y because of the astroid he held back aganist.

Now the Attack Potency/Destructive Capacity and Striking Strength parts? can you tell me how big the astroids are? I don't wanna low-ball what Nick's actually power could be at.

So in terms of Attack Potency/Destructive Capacity, he's a 5-B(A planet buster) to about a 3-B(Multi Galxy Buster, someone who can destroy at least more than 1 galaxy).

So recap

Base: Astroid bigger than Mobius which is Earth size.

Lightning: Mobius-and-a-half

Super: Jupiter

Spirit Super (When his 'Girlfriend' Lunari uses her Spirit Form to Join with Nick is his Super Form); a Solar System

Mystic: 5 Galaxies

Try to rate them all, 3 2 1 GO!

Nickolasds said:
So recap
Base: Astroid bigger than Mobius which is Earth size.

Lightning: Mobius-and-a-half

Super: Jupiter

Spirit Super (When his 'Girlfriend' Lunari uses her Spirit Form to Join with Nick is his Super Form); a Solar System

Mystic: 5 Galaxies

Try to rate them all, 3 2 1 GO!
Is this in terms of his AP/DC though?

I think i'll start with his Attack Potency for now, is that cool with you?

Anyways, his tier could be something like this i assume:

Tier: 5-B | At least 5-B | 5-A | 4-B | 3-B

Attack Potency: Planet level (destroyed a metoer that as big as Mobius) | At least Planet level+ | Large Planet level(can destroy a planet the size of Jupiter) | Solar System level | Multi-Galaxy level (can destroy 5 galaxies in one attack)

About that last part tho. We give characters those tiers if they can one-shot something(like if Nick can destroy something like Mobius or something similar in one blow, he becomes a planet buster/5-B).

Okay. Well i could help you with the speed thing but i think you should try working on some of the others for yourself.

Now for Striking Strength: Class NJ+, likely Class YJ (can punch back or destroy meteors up to the size of Mobious) | At least YJ+ | Class XKJ | 'Class XTJ | 'Class BXKJ+

I gave you the pages that list them from above. But i'll tell anyways. Class BXKJ is where a character can destroy something like the size of the Milky Way Galaxy. The + sign is there because if you look at the pages i SENT you from above earlier, we don't have a striking class for Multi-Galaxy busting.

Hmm. Do you mind if i erase almost all of the things on your Nick page (except for the backstory since some of the other members here did their backstories for their characters) and set up how we do ours?

Aite. Well i have to do it later today as i gotta go somewhere but when i do it, you have a good idea of how to set up your character, yes? Remember, just don't try to do anything until after i do it, okay? i can set up the things for the AP, Durability, and maybe the striking strength, but for the others i think you can do it.

Just look through the character pages from both here or at the main site even in order to get an even more genral idea of how set up the character profile, 'kay?

Back