• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 Question

So from what I recall Azathoth on this site is basically at the pinnacle of Tier 0 right? From what I've seen he's supposedly Infinitely above/one transcendence level beyond the baseline

So I got to ask...let's say I wrote a character above him and then said something along the lines of "Azathoth is 1/3 of his power" ( So they're at least 3x times stronger than Azathoth )

Would that make sense? Or would that be nonsensical? Since Azazthoth is supposed to be Peak Tier 0 right?

Or is he not since "The Mathiverse" exists ( though I understand it's a bit more of a location than a character )

Please help me make sense of this

Question just randomly been bugging me last few days

You cant be above baseline Tier 0 anymore (it got revised), and you cant have more than one Tier 0 per verse (unless the characters are ultimately the same essence).

Cthulhu Mythos' pages have not been updated to the new standards yet.

The Tiering System changed, along with Tier 0's requirements.

Azathoth may or may not be Tier 0, but there's definitely Tier 0 in Cthulhu Mythos.

Mathiverse caps at Low 1-A in the new Tiering System (probably, since it's described as the conglomeration of all mathematics).

So no more than one Tier 0 per verse anymore?

So like say..."World of Darkness" verse I've seen on here

Or SCP...

They have several Tier 0's in their verse from what I've seen

That isn't allowed anymore?

So no more than one Tier 0 per verse anymore?

So like say..."World of Darkness" verse I've seen on here

Or SCP...

They have several Tier 0's in their verse from what I've seen

That isn't allowed anymore?
It's not that it isn't allowed, more like having multiple Tier 0's is an antifeat for the current Tier 0 requirements.

Back