• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot; someone actually made this. Geralt is 1 exaton but he gets hax stomped into the floor. I want to say Geralt may be able to get an inconclusive through his ap advantage but the Dovahkiin pulling out some of his weapons (Ebony Blade) passively kills Geralt so I think it's a stomp.

Waria Kambang said:
Yeah, no. Prisoner Metaphysic ensure that the Dovahkiin will make the most optimal choices during combat. This is a haxstomp.
I agree this is a haxstomp, but where does this "Prisoner Metaphysics makes the Dovahkiin always make the most optimal choices" come from? I'm aware it lets them defy predestination/fate, but I've never heard of that last bit.

I agree this is a haxstomp, but where does this "Prisoner Metaphysics makes the Dovahkiin always make the most optimal choices" come from? I'm aware it lets them defy predestination/fate, but I've never heard of that last bit.

I mean, the Dovahkiin's profile already mention this.

"As a Prisoner, the Dovahkiin is a quantum-being who is simultaneously of every race, every gender, and who walks all paths."

And This is what Matthew has to say about the Prisoner Metaphysic.

"Everyone here talking about first moves are blissfully unaware of how TES Metaphysics work"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...hy#The_Prisoner:_The_Hero_Who_Frees_The_World

"The Prisoner is free from the chains of causality and determinism that bind the Dream of the Godhead, and thus have true free will to be as they are, walk any path they choose and do as they will."

"They can be of any race, any gender, and do anything, and it will be all simultaneously and equally true regardless of contradictions, as the Prisoner is an entity that exists outside all possibility-points (Possible future branching paths)."

"So the Dovahkiin will have every item they can use, every spell they can use, and will be able to act with maximum efficiency and use the best spells, shouts, techniques and attacks for the situation at hand." - Matthew

Hm. That seems to just say that they technically take every action possible, not 'the best possible action', which would include actions that would lead to them losing.

I'll just talk it over with Matt off-wiki though; and this is a stomp even without that, so I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back