• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GENSHIN IMPACT VS KAIJU NO. EIGHT​

So Genshin Impact has characters that are 7-A, why not pit the protagonist against Japan’s Strongest Anti-Kaiju Combatant and see how this goes

Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both in-character, but willing to kill
  • 7-A Versions, nothing above the tier
    • Numbers Weapon 1 Full Release Gen Narumi and Fontaine Chapter Tartaglia
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • Optional Equipment(s) are allowed
  • Win via KO, Incapacitation, or Death
  • SBA everything else
Votes:

Tartaglia:

Japan's Strongest Anti-Kaiju Combatant:

Inconclusive:

images

FyMJWEbWIAERfX3

Last edited:
Whats their starting moves
Gen is a mixed fighter so he would usually try to close distance and attack at close ranged. If he cannot, he will utilizes long-ranged attacks.

9/10 times, he will start with RT-0001 activated, and for 1/10, he will do so when he is sufficiently warmed up

Traveler's ranged options are practically non-existent outside the bow, which is only optional.

AP Values are Lumine scaling from 454 Tons vs Gen's 550. So pretty close, only a 1.2x advantage.

A quick skim of the profiles has me leaning towards Gen. Far more versatile arsenal with some nasty equipment leads me to believe he'll have the upper-hand. While it is questionable on whether or not he'll be able to get past Elemental Intangibility without NPI, sitting in it forever isn't going to net a win.

Not going to argue the skill battle, but Info Analysis, Analytic Prediction, and Instinctive Reactions seem to point a Melee going in Gen's favour as well.

Quick Fire other stats:

Speed is equalised so that don't matter, but Lumine is naturally faster so any blitz wincons from the other side don't count towards a listed victory.

Lifting Strength is Class 10 vs Peak Human so any contest of Strength is going in Narumi's favour though elemental intangibility should solve grapples if he likes to use those.

Durability looks to again go in Gen's favour. While they both have a form of shield profiles states that the Captain's armour can withstand an attack 1.5x times his own AP value. That 896 Tons is a bit of a yikes. So somethings of a wall.

Stamina is probably similar. But I'm more familiar with Genshin so can't exactly say on that front.

*Edit Correction on AP and edits to Durability section.

Last edited:
Traveler's ranged options are practically non-existent outside the bow, which is only optional.

AP Values are Lumine upscaling from 296 Tons vs Gen's 550. So give or take an almost 2x advantage to him in power.
Oh, I didn’t know the bow was an optional equipment. I will allow Traveler to use it to make it more balanced

And Traveler is scaling above 454 Megatons according to the profile.
  • Inazuma Chapter Traveler > Liyue Chapter Traveler = Ganyu = Shenhe

yeah, just noticed on the AP front. Profile should probably point to Shenhe instead of the Geo Vishap, though that is on me.

Seems Narumi is far more skilled and could engage Lumine much better than Lumine can counter. What would Narumi's win con be though?

Seems Narumi is far more skilled and could engage Lumine much better than Lumine can counter. What would Narumi's win con be though?
Narumi’s wincon would be utilizing RT-0001 to perform inescapable attacks and target Lumine’s vital spots.

In terms of rounds, officers usually starts with Burst Rounds. If an opponent is tougher than expected, officers will switch to Freeze Round to weaken the target before using Burst Rounds to break them apart. Conductor Rounds are rarely use but officers has them just in case. In terms of AoE, these bullets varies in sizes, from human-sized to giant-sized.

Last edited:
So I was told it would better to use Tartaglia, so I replaced the Traveler with him.

Narumi will utilizes his Numbers Weapon key for this fight

Back