• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Prime Conduit vs. The Second Son

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Delsin Rowe vs. Cole MacGrath.

RFI Cole.

Delsin starts with Concrete.

Both with Good Karma.

Speed Equalized.

Delsin Rowe
vs.
Cole Macgrath

If Delsin had his speed, I can see him winning.

But Cole punts him before he can get his hax off.

Not a stomp BTW, as Delsin can win if he uses his stuff first.

Gargoyle One said:
If Delsin had his speed, I can see him winning.
But Cole punts him before he can get his hax off.

Not a stomp BTW, as Delsin can win if he uses his stuff first.
If speed wasn't equalized then Delsin would speed blitz.

On second thought, I switch to inconclusive

Delsin loves to spam his hax and that will kill Cole on contact, plus atomization is an instawin.

Meanwhile, one strike from Cole is enough to kill Delsin

It's who hits first.

Is it bad I thought Delsin was High 7A.........?

I honestly think this might be a stomp now.

Good Cole gets haxed to the high heavens without any resistance to Time Stop, transmutation etc. while Delsin also has higher AP by a large margin, but Evil Cole regens from everything and one shots with a variety of abilities.

No because frankly the reasoning is scaling to Cole when Delsin is a very different Conduit.

Blast Cores is a Semi Decent reasoning, aside from that we need to talk with Monkey.

Actually, Cole stands up to a decent amount of Delsin's hax

Matter manipulation making him go poof? Cole resisted an attack that did the exact same thing (Most of the Beast's victims litterally blow up into particles before being absorbed)

Transmutation? Read above. He resisted getting turned into Beast matter before, what's stopping him now?

Mind manipulation? Cole resisted a mind warp that drove a whole city mad, and then later adapted so that he resisted a few of Kessler's mindscrews, which were much more potent than Sasha's mind tar

Time stop requires someone to be in the AoE of the stasis grenade, which Cole can deflect with a blast

His concrete traps are a problem (except for petrification), but remember that this Cole is willing to abuse his flight, and a lot of the Concrete abilities are ground based.

Also, something that no one has taken into account, is that Good Delsin doesn't really abuse his OHK hax, outside of time stop. He usually goes in for the restrain, which can be blocked or broken out of. So no matter disturbing hax.

Delsin is also working with a limited power pool and can only use one power at a time, whereas Cole has unlimited energy in this form and can freely switch between ice and electricity, and is also getting stronger via electricity.

What'd you guys wanna talk about?

Back