• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Sims) changes

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Name change to The Watcher (canonical name given in Sims Mediaval)

Supergenioua inteligence: Smarter than the Sim.

We have an actual canonical depiction of its character (the type that likes to make everything the very best they can be, even if it means making the work non-stop).

Can bypass others resistance to its powers.

void manipulation (can erase others rather easily)

possible conceptual manipulation (Type 2) (can affect beings like death)

Well, we just got to say that we agreed then requested staffs inputs

I mean, the sim got it's changes either from abilities that aren't really debatable (Most descriptions make it clear).

As for tier, it's a standard for lightning.

Is there any pictures of the watcher?

"Five years ago, when I was only a young EMT... I was haunted by the distinct impression that I was not completely in control of my actions. Most of the time, I would decide when to eat and sleep and watch television. But then, out of nowhere, some external force would seize me and FORCE me to do things I didn't want to do! This ENTITY made my study constantly, and go to work EVERY day, to make more money and improve my house. I was severly depressed, but it refused to give any kind of break from this study-work-buy treadmill!"

I'll get the changes aplied in friday (void manip had actual trustworthy members answer it, name change is a given due to bwing a canon name, its inteligence sxales to the player already anyways)

@ZacharyGrossman273, then The Player (The Sims) would be 2-C, possibly High 2-A for viewing the crown of nightmares as fiction. Also, it sound like the crown of nightmares need a profile then.

Hmmm

"At least Low Multiversal level (Created two timelines, vastly above father time, implied to view most of the sims as fiction, should be above the nightmare crown) possibly High Multiverse level+ (Due to being repeatedly implied to view the sims as fiction, there is a considerable possibility he views the crown of nightmares as fiction, making him completely above 4-D space)"

Not really, as there is no canonical statement of them viewing reality, as in space-time, as fiction.

@Ricsi-viragosi, I saw her profile's justifications and I agree with your statement

Back