• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Moon in Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
How did the moon come back in dragon Ball z after Master Roshi destroyed it? I know the feat is an outlier but I'm curious how it got back.

Well according to DB Wiki: During the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament, Goku mentions that Kami removed his tail during his training on Kami's Lookout so that the moon could be fixed. The moon is later seen, in Dragon Ball Z, indicating that it has indeed been restored.

God-King Superman77 said:
Did Kami use the dragon balls? Or his own power?
Dark649 said:
...removed his tail during his training on Kami's Lookout so that the moon could be fixed.
Is it bad that I'm laughing at imagining how Goku's tail was used to make the moon?

Gemmysaur said:
God-King Superman77 said:
Did Kami use the dragon balls? Or his own power?
Dark649 said:
...removed his tail during his training on Kami's Lookout so that the moon could be fixed.
Is it bad that I'm laughing at imagining how Goku's tail was used to make the moon?
LOL tail=moon fixed kek

Kami simply meant that he had to remove Goku's tail so that he would not turn into a giant monkey, if the moon was restored.

Well, Kami recreated it somehow, possibly with the Dragon Balls. I do not think that it was stated specifically.

I think it was with some magic instead of dragon balls, I don't think they could restore the moon.

I do not think that this seems to be going anywhere, so I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back