• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Minority's

Does anyone else feel like we have so many fighters in this wiki yet barely any of them get a chance in the spotlight to fight?

Most of them do not, yes. I've been slowly but steadily trying to give them some fights to participate in...

fihghts are made by fans who want to know which of the 2 characters they kno wiwll win

if you feel like that some charater is being ignored, then make a fight with them

why not have weekly fights? two characters from the same tier are choosen at random to duke it out using the vsbattles pages of each as a refrence if someone doesn't know about them

Notadeadguy said:
I already tried something like that.
welp, keep on bumping them, cant blame people for not having interest, after all, we all generally debate the characters we like

other than that a person who doesnt know about combatants will only go off the profiles, without thinking that the profiles of unknown characters might be outdated, and the debators themselves might not know about the game changing x-factors

I'm kind of been trying to this for some others myself(ex. being Akira Kongou, Twilight Sparkle, Star Butterfly, etc.)

Back