• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IONIAN BATTLE!!!

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Our participants are...

Syndra, Soraka, Udyr, Ahri, Khada Jhi, Yasuo, Zed, Wukong, Lee Si, Sona Buvelle, Akali, Irelia, Karma, Kenne, Master Yi, and She.

Rules:

• Every character are in their default bases, so no skins. All of them are in their Low 7-C to 7-C ranges.
  • I would like to have it not speed equalized, but it may be done for the sake of the battle.
  • Everyone is in-character, but are willing to be serious to win.
  • In-lore only, so no gameplay items that these champions would usually use in-game.
  • The jungle monsters, jungle plants, and epic monsters are in the jungle, but there will be no turrets and the bases will be inaccessible. This will mostly be a full on battle in the jungle.
  • Win by whatever means they would do to win. This may be by death, incapacitation, knock-out, BFR, etc.
  • THIS WILL NOT BE ADDED ONTO THEIR PROFILES. THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN.
(We can change the rules at any-time to make the fight more fair)

This match will take place on Summoner's Rift:
Summoners Rift

Who will win this all out free for all? Who is the strongest Ionian champion!?! (Other than Varus)

Battle Music

I literally just placed all the champions in there without looking at their profiles. Welp, I'm deleting him from here. :V

Sona and soraka die in a straight fight. Sure Sona might be able to run from fights and use monsters to advantage, but the healers aren't tooled to fight one v one or for by themselves, so they'll be the first to die. People who have the ability to run to fight another day and let the competition include ahri,zed, Akali, and master To. Yasuo, irelia, and shen are good chasers, another reason the healers die. Flat out brawlers will start strong and die mid way through, so bye Lee sin and wukong. Udyr holds out longer with the ability to heal himself. Master Yi also heals himself to have good survivability. SYndra, Karma, kennen ,and Jhin are hard countered by yasuo and vulnerable to other chasers, so they die too. So winning contenders include Ahri, Master Yi, Akali, yasuo, irelia, udyr, and zed. Yi, Ahri, and udyr have healing abilities for a plus, while yasuo counters Ahri and Zed and even irelia strongest moves. As far as jungle factors, if the jungle buffs from monsters count then the jungler types will get it, so pluses for yi, udyr, and maybe yasuo, though he will spend the whole match up chasing people and blocking ranged moves. I think it comes down to Yi and Udyr having constant heals and good advantages, which will result in Yi cutting him down. I vote Yi. Just for having healing, ability to run, and higher damage. Just tooled to the situation. I would vote Ahri, but she has people to counter her present and her healing sucks.

Im actually inclined to go with Wukong here via clone spam, also dont forget Syndra's castle drop attack is still very much a possibility, Shen can enter the spirit world and do a nice little sneak attack without anyone being able to hit him, Jhin's transmutation bullets would be lethal after one shot, and Soraka's life force-binding would be one of the more dangerous abilities in this fight.

I'm very tempted to say Akali camps away from the battle until the opportune moment where she congratulates the winner of the battle royale with a knife to the back.

On another note, Shen, Kennen and Akali are allied in-verse according to her story. Will that have an impact here? The 3 of them could just rush away from the battle anyway, as ninjas are won't to do.

lol i can just see her trying to backstab Wu only for his clone to explode in her face after cracking her in the side of the head with his staff.

Given that Zed is in this fight Shen might actually go straight for him...

Oh yeah, Wu and Zed are there.

Yeah, so that leaves Akali and Kennen going away to do stuff until someone wins the battle royale.

Still, it'd be funny for Wu and Akali to try and hit each other, only to pop a clone or to miss as she turns invisible or something.

So the ability to run auto wins the fight for them is what you're saying? Cause that's only one advantage for them and they may end up killing each other on top of failing some of their ambushes as pointed out with wukong's clone technique(or when Katarina's ambush failed in the league trailer team fight cinematic). And as far as the clone thing goes, in a real world fight scenario, that trick will only work a select few times before everyone's wise to his tricks. Each of them with one good advantage vs characters like udyr, Yi, and Ahri having multiple advantages doesn't really convince me. As for syndra, kennen, and karma, I feel that since they have limited magic, they'd deal heavy damage while being the primary targets of the assassin characters attacks, with kennen being the best pick for survival.

It's always gonna be a difference of opinion, but I'll stick with the Yi answer for the combination of advantages. Follow up answer being udyr. (never liked playing him lol)

Im gonna say that Karma takes this. She is one of the leaders of Ionia and she manage to unite Ionia after the war. She has telekinesis and also can shield herself from all of the characters in ionia who rely on weapons. The fact that she is in Syndra kill list is a prove for her strenght.

There's way too much factors to be considered here, but my bet would be on one of the opportunistic back-stabbing assassins like Akali, Shen or Zed. They'll either pick off weakened opponents easily since the jungle works in their advantage, or just sit out the battle and kill the weakened winner.

Back