• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The hunter vs the Agency against Hank j wimbleton (grace)

Agency

The hunter

Rules:

Speed equalized

First key hunter and agent key used

3 agents used

Starting distance 30ft and out of sight

Battle takes place inside the White House (the government building not a house that is white)

Last edited:
weirdly enough, the agent holds most of the advantages here physically. the only one i don't know is skill (agents skills are nothing special, but they are superior to grunts, who get standard military training)

they both one shot eachother with a single bullet, so i guess it comes down to who can shoot first.

weirdly enough, the agent holds most of the advantages here physically. the only one i don't know is skill (agents skills are nothing special, but they are superior to grunts, who get standard military training)

they both one shot eachother with a single bullet, so i guess it comes down to who can shoot first.
The hunter can show a map on his screen telling him where he is though it doesn’t show the insides of buildings I’m afraid

That said hunter is skilled enough to shoot a t-Rex in the eye and snipe a animal from 400 ft away

Does that skill i mentioned regarding the hunter change anything.

Are you going to vote for hunter then?

Agents are pretty incompetent when they're alone. i'd either add more agents, or move it to an ATP agent to make it more fair.

Agents are pretty incompetent when they're alone. i'd either add more agents, or move it to an ATP agent to make it more fair.
Hunter doesn't have his optional equipment here so the pistol is his only weapon. Don't ATP Agents have Tac Bars which would allow them to just dodge his shots automatically?

Hunter doesn't have his optional equipment here so the pistol is his only weapon. Don't ATP Agents have Tac Bars which would allow them to just dodge his shots automatically?
Engineers have pretty weak Tac Bars, and it could be overwhelmed relatively easily.

If it were a soldat, it'd be a stomp.

I’m still voting hunter because shooting a t-Rex in the eye and shooting 400 ft away albeit with a sniper rifle is stil pretty skilled compared to whatever a mag agent can do

Engineers have pretty weak Tac Bars, and it could be overwhelmed relatively easily.

If it were a soldat, it'd be a stomp.
A pistol probably won't be enough to do so though. Their skills are relatively equal so the one with a higher chance of evading fatal attacks will most likely win.
I’m still voting hunter because shooting a t-Rex in the eye and shooting 400 ft away albeit with a sniper rifle is stil pretty skilled compared to whatever a mag agent can do
Are you sure? ATP Agents are above normal Grunts and Agents, who all have military training. They can also briefly keep up with, albeit still always lose to, the main characters who are all Gifted in combat and can fight entire armies of armed soldiers.

Last edited:
A pistol probably won't be enough to do so though. Their skills are relatively equal so the one with a higher chance of evading fatal attacks will most likely win.

Are you sure? ATP Agents are above normal Grunts and Agents, who all have military training. They can also briefly keep up with, albeit still always lose to, the main characters who are all Gifted in combat and can fight entire armies of armed soldiers.
You know to actually spice things up I should have used 3 regular agents against hunter

Okay 3 regular agents used

I used 3 agents does that make it better

shooting 400 ft away albeit with a sniper rifle is stil pretty skilled compared to whatever a mag agent can do
also fun fact, no he isn't.

with every named mag agent in the series, literally every single one has better skill feats than this guy. (various of their intelligence scales/upscales to torture, who can accurately use, and go for headshots with a single bullet from their shotgun across an entire canyon) skill wise this guy can at best fight an AAHW Engineer before skill becomes a problem.
I used 3 agents does that make it better
Agents are disposable, and can use that to their advantage. agents can probably take this high-diff.

they have numbers, and being able to use eachother to kill the opponent more effeciently. they'll 100% lose either one or two of the agents, but to say the Hunter has a fast enough draw to kill all three of them before they land a shot or two on him is crazy.

also fun fact, no he isn't.

with every named mag agent in the series, literally every single one has better skill feats than this guy. (various of their intelligence scales/upscales to torture, who can accurately use, and go for headshots with a single bullet from their shotgun across an entire canyon) skill wise this guy can at best fight an AAHW Engineer before skill becomes a problem.

Agents are disposable, and can use that to their advantage. agents can probably take this high-diff.

they have numbers, and being able to use eachother to kill the opponent more effeciently. they'll 100% lose either one or two of the agents, but to say the Hunter has a fast enough draw to kill all three of them before they land a shot or two on him is crazy.
It’s semi auto and he can press really fast

It’s semi auto and he can press really fast

eaxctly why they spread out a little bit which puts time between themselves, which means even with a semi-auto weapon it'll take more time to shoot them allowing a surviving agent to shoot the hunter dead.

this fight lasts at tops like 4 seconds, with two agents dying and the last magazine dumping the hunter.

eaxctly why they spread out a little bit which puts time between themselves, which means even with a semi-auto weapon it'll take more time to shoot them allowing a surviving agent to shoot the hunter dead.

this fight lasts at tops like 4 seconds, with two agents dying and the last magazine dumping the hunter.
Are you saying the agents win more but on extremely rare chance the hunter is able to kill all three?

So a vote for the agent?

Btw just to let you know the fight takes place inside the White House and since their out of sight and the distance I wonder if this necessarily means all 3 agents are together or each of them is in a separate part of the White House?

Are you saying the agents win more but on extremely rare chance the hunter is able to kill all three?
basically yeah.
So a vote for the agent?

Btw just to let you know the fight takes place inside the White House and since their out of sight and the distance I wonder if this necessarily means all 3 agents are together or each of them is in a separate part of the White House?
they would be together unless you specified otherwise, and honestly with three of them, if the hunter sneaks up on them, all it takes is one shot for them to turn around and mag dump the hunter before he can even kill the rest of them.

but thats if the hunter sneaks up on the agents. with the extra numbers looking around, it's more likely they'll locate the hunter first with the extra bodies.

basically yeah.

they would be together unless you specified otherwise, and honestly with three of them, if the hunter sneaks up on them, all it takes is one shot for them to turn around and mag dump the hunter before he can even kill the rest of them.

but thats if the hunter sneaks up on the agents. with the extra numbers, it's more likely they'll locate the hunter first with the extra bodies.
So you voting for agent?

Back