• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m guessing Speedy has experience with people using guns considering him being Green Arrow’s successor. That and having better trained aim plus stats makes me think he could likely get the drop on the Hunter or just avoid being shot long enough to get him with an arrow. Also I think speed equalization rules still let him keep his Supersonic+ reactions which is above Hunter’s attack speed.

Voting Red Arrow.

I’m guessing Speedy has experience with people using guns considering him being Green Arrow’s successor. That and having better trained aim plus stats makes me think he could likely get the drop on the Hunter or just avoid being shot long enough to get him with an arrow. Also I think speed equalization rules still let him keep his Supersonic+ reactions which is above Hunter’s attack speed.

Voting Red Arrow.
Oh you watched young justice?

That said the drop is gonna be super difficult given hunter has knowledge and prep about him, since he has the radar he knows where speedy is on the map.

Oh you watched young justice?

That said the drop is gonna be super difficult given hunter has knowledge and prep about him, since he has the radar he knows where speedy is on the map.
Only a few episodes, nothing consistent. I know Speedy from Teen Titans and I have decent knowledge of Green Arrow.

That’s true, although Speedy has his reactions to carry him and fire back. And tens of meters means he could catch Hunter from a distance even if he can’t track him as easily.

Only a few episodes, nothing consistent. I know Speedy from Teen Titans and I have decent knowledge of Green Arrow.

That’s true, although Speedy has his reactions to carry him and fire back. And tens of meters means he could catch Hunter from a distance even if he can’t track him as easily.
What about the radar though given speedy isn’t gonna be able to sneak up on the hunter since hunter knows where exactly he is on the map

What about the radar though given speedy isn’t gonna be able to sneak up on the hunter since hunter knows where exactly he is on the map
I think he could at least find where Hunter is and then use his superior skill to get the leg up. I don’t think Hunter even with knowledge and equal speed could dodge with Red Arrow’s accuracy.

Yeah, that's wrong. Reactions isn't kept but equalized through the same multiplier as combat speed so if his reactions are the same as his combat speed then they'll stay the same even when equalized.

Yeah, that's wrong. Reactions isn't kept but equalized through the same multiplier as combat speed so if his reactions are the same as his combat speed then they'll stay the same even when equalized.
Did you see what I commented? Also, what are Speedy's feats?

Excellence told me on discord

“The only thing his profile his missing are his variations of arrows..

He had an arrow that can encase a person in a foam like substance that can trap a person when hardened.

It likely be a stomp tho.

I might fix his profile tho ( possibly)”

Yeah, I was reading through it and it said he "withstood his own arrow explosion", so I'm assuming his arrows explode. His profile is quite poor in terms of quality sadly.
I still think this isb’t a stomp given hunter’s skill with his guns and his knowledge and prep combined with the radar

Back