• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hunter

hangedman

Rules

Speed equalized

First key hunter is used

he has a Revolver for optional equipment and double ammo.

Starting distance is 20ft

Battle takes place on the roof of curien mansion where Thomas fought hanged man

Last edited:
Someone should CRT Judgement because knocking away two cars isn't exactly destroying them.

Anyway, I think the Hunter would win this one. Shotguns are typically spread-fire weapons. When you consider how vulnerable Zeal (the gargoyle is) and the fact that the AMS Agents' guns aren't spread-fire, even with Zeal's agility, with the way his movements can be telegraphed, the Hunter is almost guaranteed to hit Zeal just from how much the slugs would spread out. Keep in mind, Zeal is the weakpoint of Judgement. Once the Hunter realizes that, it's game over.

Someone should CRT Judgement because knocking away two cars isn't exactly destroying them.

Anyway, I think the Hunter would win this one. Shotguns are typically spread-fire weapons. When you consider how vulnerable Zeal (the gargoyle is) and the fact that the AMS Agents' guns aren't spread-fire, even with Zeal's agility, with the way his movements can be telegraphed, the Hunter is almost guaranteed to hit Zeal just from how much the slugs would spread out. Keep in mind, Zeal is the weakpoint of Judgement. Once the Hunter realizes that, it's game over.
Lol. Zeal stops moving and exposes himself just to taunt the agents every time Kuarl is about to hit them and a well placed shot is all it takes to stun them both. It's only in the second phase when Kuarl goes down that he actually tries to not get hit. Not sure why the two of them aren't 8-C by scaling to Hierophant though.

Lol. Zeal stops moving and exposes himself just to taunt the agents every time Kuarl is about to hit them and a well placed shot is all it takes to stun them both. It's only in the second phase when Kuarl goes down that he actually tries to not get hit. Not sure why the two of them aren't 8-C by scaling to Hierophant though.
Probably because their durability is trash compared to every other boss. The ones with actual 8-C durability cannot be hurt by the AMS Agents under normal circumstances; you actually have to attack their exposed weakpoints. Both Kuarl and Zeal can be shot down normally; in fact, a common high-score strategy is spam-shooting Kuarl.

Probably because their durability is trash compared to every other boss. The ones with actual 8-C durability cannot be hurt by the AMS Agents under normal circumstances; you actually have to attack their exposed weakpoints. Both Kuarl and Zeal can be shot down normally; in fact, a common high-score strategy is spam-shooting Kuarl.
The guns of the agents are apparently 8-C though so shouldn't they straight up oneshot them?

The guns of the agents are apparently 8-C though so shouldn't they straight up oneshot them?
"The ones with actual 8-C durability cannot be hurt by the AMS Agents under normal circumstances; you actually have to attack their exposed weakpoints"

I wrote this part for a reason; you cannot reasonably assume guns that can't do jack to 8-C bosses scale to 8-C bosses; otherwise Hierophant would actually be damaged by you shooting its right calf.

"The ones with actual 8-C durability cannot be hurt by the AMS Agents under normal circumstances; you actually have to attack their exposed weakpoints"

I wrote this part for a reason; you cannot reasonably assume guns that can't do jack to 8-C bosses scale to 8-C bosses; otherwise Hierophant would actually be damaged by you shooting its right calf.
Then the guns shouldn't be 8-C. They don't even oneshot normal enemies.

Voting hunter fra

Judgement is going through a CRT to remove their 9-A AP.
How about him then?

How about him then?

Could work. Hunter oneshots now but that flight speed is gonna make him ridiculously hard to hit. He can also summon 9-B bats.

I don't suppose the hunter has any way to deal with an entire swarm of bats.
I don’t know how many bats but considering he has a combined total of 26 shots he can shoot a couple of them before shooting hanged man or just shoot the hangman in one shot

I remember watching the game and what hangman does is he sends a few bats at a time not all at once

Back