• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What value does William scale to, exactly? I can't seem to find any calc relating to him or anyone he scales to.
23.70535554795 kg
i think its this one
because in birkin profile it says that he is comparable to mr.X
and from mr.X profile it says he is comparable to T-002
which did the 23 kg feat.
(and birking should be slightly stronger than that due to being on his 3th and 4th form)

23.70535554795 kg
i think its this one
because in birkin profile it says that he is comparable to mr.X
and from mr.X profile it says he is comparable to T-002
which did the 23 kg feat.
(and birking should be slightly stronger than that due to being on his 3th and 4th form)
The hunter is around 37 megajoules

so,again,what stops the hunter from simply exercing his 2nd amendment rights?
37 Megajoules is only around 8 Kilograms of TNT, so he’d be at a 3x AP disadvantage with his strongest guns. The Hunter would need to hit him a decent amount of times to damage him in any real way, not even factoring in Birkin’s Regen.

Meanwhile, William only needs to hit The Hunter once to paste him, since his durability is Athlete level (💀).

37 Megajoules is only around 8 Kilograms of TNT, so he’d be at a 3x AP disadvantage with his strongest guns. The Hunter would need to hit him a decent amount of times to damage him in any real way, not even factoring in Birkin’s Regen.

Meanwhile, William only needs to hit The Hunter once to paste him, since his durability is Athlete level (💀).
Actually the 37 is from a ceolophysis so hunter upscales

Actually the dude has tranquilizers can Birken be put to sleep?

It’s definitely possible, but Birkin’s Reactive Evolution will probably make it less and less effective in the long run.
He doesn’t have mid regeneration and given the hunters weapons include a powerful crossbow

There’s a laser rifle I’m not sure if it actually shoots laser but from what I’ve seen it does sound laser like

There’s also a powerful revolver and he’s got a. DB shotgun and a semi-auto rifle.

He’s got a ton of shit. And this is raccoon city.

How fast is the regen

Cause the fast reload and shots it’s possible

The hunter could blow his brains out (birken has never regenerated from either his head being destroyed or decapitation

And I don’t think the hunter is dumb enough to be close he’ll maintain distance.

So I think Hunter will win most of the time.

I’m gonna vote for the hunter honestly (I’d say birken might land a hit but most of the time it’s likely hunter could blow his brains out and he dies

Unless Hunter completely obliterates his head, Birkin won't die from just getting headshotted over and over again. He eats bullets with the same AP as him like breakfast and unlike with Leon and Claire, he only needs a single hit to kill Hunter. When Birkin falls to the ground, Hunter might think that he's dead and walk away only for him to get back up, mutate into a stronger form, and then attempt to ambush him.

Unless Hunter completely obliterates his head, Birkin won't die from just getting headshotted over and over again. He eats bullets with the same AP as him like breakfast and unlike with Leon and Claire, he only needs a single hit to kill Hunter. When Birkin falls to the ground, Hunter might think that he's dead and walk away only for him to get back up, mutate into a stronger form, and then attempt to ambush him.

Then I’ll give him to knowledge to completely obliterate him

Considering this is his 3rd to 4th he’ll end up being his 5th form at that point he can’t move that much

But he'll also become way too tough for Hunter's guns to put him down. And that's assuming Hunter can survive till that point.
Maybe I should honestly give birken his first key then with hunter being given prior knowledge

He does have a shotgun and a db one that should blow his brains out enough

im wondering who will be fighting hunter next.
anyways,i was gonna say something again like "what stops hunter from just unloading at him"
and then i put in google what is 20 ft,and 20 ft is 6 meters,i'd say william take this.
(goddamn,why can't the US just use the method that then entire world uses?)

Does the new op help at all?
With prior knowledge, Hunter will know to aim for the head and eye but I doubt he can deal any permanent harm when Leon and Claire couldn't even with everything they had, though he can probably knock William out with enough damage like they did several times. On the other hand, William is smart enough to ambush his enemies and he's more likely to do so with prior knowledge. He also probably has the homefield advantage as he's seemingly more familiar with Raccoon City and its locations.

With prior knowledge, Hunter will know to aim for the head and eye but I doubt he can deal any permanent harm when Leon and Claire couldn't even with everything they had, though he can probably knock William out with enough damage like they did several times. On the other hand, William is smart enough to ambush his enemies and he's more likely to do so with prior knowledge. He also probably has the homefield advantage as he's seemingly more familiar with Raccoon City and its locations.
Is there someone else I can use then?

I should replace this match with the regular zombies shouldn’t I?

The normal zombies are far less intelligent and much easier to kill so no.
You have the benefit of adding more than just one though.

But how about let’s say we change the matchup to this one

Back